Dresden @ East Robertson (Week 0)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it happened right after my last travel ball tourney when we were in East Cobb. We were running routes, i cut then my foot got stuck in the ground and like my whole body just feel back on it! It hurt real bad but like the swelling has went down so much, you can almost see my ankle on the inside again! The original date when i could come back was like 10 weeks but he has already dropped it to 6 weeks cause how good i've been taking care of it...coach chatman has me in the whirlpool everyday and working out still, and even told my mom not to let me do that much so i wouldn't be out acting a fool. So hopefully i'll be 100% by goodpasture but i hope to play in ezell and jo byrns game! But ain't nobody scared of you refereeing, we know your going to be bad anyway!!! And yeah senior year is where its at for sure!!! I like do nothing all day so its not going to be a bad way to end high school this year! Oh i need you to call me bout some colleges down there you might be in touch with bout baseball...i really need to start making my decision!

Oh, so now you want to use me for my connections! Na it fine, You know I will do what I can! I don't think I have your number. I broke another cell phone and lost the #s again! I would leave my info on here, but you know the crazies (Anthony, Nick, Travis, clayton, ans so on) will abuse it!