Kingston 2006

rbhale

Kingston has to replace most, if not all of their offensive and defensive line, they also lost their star running back Chad Johnson, to graduation. They do have Justin Givens returning, who is a threat to run or pass. They also lost the Reed kid, when he transfered to Oak Ridge for his senior year. Also, playing in one of the toughest regions doesn't help. Edited by catback

Kingston has to replace most, if not all of their offensive and defensive line, they also lost their star running back Chad Johnson, to graduation. They do have Justin Givens returning, who is a threat to run or pass. They also lost the Reed kid, when he transfered to Oak Ridge for his senior year. Also, playing in one of the toughest regions doesn't help.

Time will tell I've got the feeling that it's the young guys time to shine sure Johnson will be missed you could not ask anyone to run harder than he did but it's time to move on. look for Kingston to make the playoffs 3rd or 4th :thumb: GO JACKETS

I didn't mean for my post to come off as negative and gloom and doom concerning Kingston. I just tried to give rbhale the guff on what I did know about Kingston. It's early, and not being close to the program, I don't know the personel well enough to comment on them and who is projected to start and what not. I do know they play in a tough region, and your right they should compete for the 3rd or 4th spot for the playoffs.

I didn't mean for my post to come off as negative and gloom and doom concerning Kingston. I just tried to give rbhale the guff on what I did know about Kingston. It's early, and not being close to the program, I don't know the personel well enough to comment on them and who is projected to start and what not. I do know they play in a tough region, and your right they should compete for the 3rd or 4th spot for the playoffs.

3rd spot---I don't think so!! Not with AE,Fulton, and Catholic in their region. 4th spot--- maybe!! AC will be tough again and I wouldn't count the old LA Wildcats out (like everyone did last year) quite yet!!! :lol::lol:

3rd spot---I don't think so!! Not with AE,Fulton, and Catholic in their region. 4th spot--- maybe!! AC will be tough again and I wouldn't count the old LA Wildcats out (like everyone did last year) quite yet!!! B)B)

Thats why I posted "compete for the 3rd or 4th spot, anything can happen in high school football, you of all people should know that! :blink: