Blackman vs. Franklin

bhs13

Franklin is picked #1 in the state by Murphy Fair. That's a great scrimmage for Blackman to see where they are. It pays to scrimmage good teams and Franklin definitely qualifies.

Blackman is scrimmaging nothing but good teams, JP2, Cookeville, Franklin, and Oak Ridge

I know two players for JP2 personally and thats Golden and Edwin Feagins. Did Golden play? and if so how much and how'd he do?

Golden played a little more than half of the scrimmage some at receiver and some at tailback

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin is picked #1 in the state by Murphy Fair. That's a great scrimmage for Blackman to see where they are. It pays to scrimmage good teams and Franklin definitely qualifies.

Murphy better do some more research!! NO WAY Franklin is the best team in the state this year! If so, I am worried about the state of AAAAA Football in Tennessee this year!

Too many unproven players this year for Franklin, especially on the offensive side of the ball, along with a 2nd year coach. Campbell will be their "out", and I still feel he is OVER-RATED!

The QB spot for Franklin will make them or break them!

Defense will be their strength! Well coached on that side of the ball, with several returners back!