Oakland vs. Blackman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OAKLAND, folks.......!!!!!

The O is coming around. Tyler is looking sharp at QB. He is learning to make the correct decisions as to when to take a sack or to not rush a pass. I am very pleased with Coach Linnell's adjustments with him. The Line needs some kids back that are injured right now to help protect Tyler or the Backs. Bulldozer is looking like a PRO. He is so much more physical this yr than before. Also Petey, Hodge, and Spivey are getting some nice touches on theThe kid looks amazing!!! We have a yardage.Lots of receivers to look to to get the job done.

As for the D......DANG DANG DANG..........YEAH BABY!! Can't wait to see my boy back in action!!

Edited by 2priceless

last time i checked blackmans O line averaged at over 6 foot and around 250, the O line from last year was cleared out and almost all 5 are new and fresh to the line, blackman has made a lot of adjustments so before everyone makes all these predictions take into notice that the 0-10 team from last year was almost completly redone, how about everyone just wait till friday when both teams can prove them selves and then everyone can state there opinion, and that goes for any team including oakland that built them selves back up during the off season.

last time i checked blackmans O line averaged at over 6 foot and around 250, the O line from last year was cleared out and almost all 5 are new and fresh to the line, blackman has made a lot of adjustments so before everyone makes all these predictions take into notice that the 0-10 team from last year was almost completly redone, how about everyone just wait till friday when both teams can prove them selves and then everyone can state there opinion, and that goes for any team including oakland that built them selves back up during the off season.

Are you blind!?!? :ph34r: Can't you see no one can wait until friday!?!? It won't get here soon enough!! haha