Milan at Crockett Co.

bulldawgs#1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After all the banter about last years "Washout Game", there's no talk about it this year. Everybody says Crockett County is tough at home. That's why I'm saying the Bulldogs in a tough opener for both teams. Milan 21-14. Could be the best game in the state when these teams match up. Heavy hitters on both sides. I'm looking forward to seeing CC playing in the Huntingdon Jamboree this Friday night.

After seeing the Milan D in the scrimmage with Camden, they have alot of work to do, especially if a team has any kind of passing game, because Camden scored at will. Maybe the Bulldogs, like Camden, had a few defensive starters on the sidelines and that was why they looked less than stellar, but if not, Morris will have to get it together in the next 2 weeks (and I'm sure he will) to compete in such a tough region. The Milan offense looked good against a less than impressive Camden D and they have some studs running the ball so their offense should be good. Good luck to Milan the rest of the season.

NOW IS THIS A TRUE STATMENT I THINK NOT camden is not on the same leval as milan

milan by 10

milan24 crockett 14, milan is going to air it out and see what the johnson girls have

After all the banter about last years "Washout Game", there's no talk about it this year. Everybody says Crockett County is tough at home. That's why I'm saying the Bulldogs in a tough opener for both teams. Milan 21-14. Could be the best game in the state when these teams match up. Heavy hitters on both sides. I'm looking forward to seeing CC playing in the Huntingdon Jamboree this Friday night.

You are right. This will be a very hard hitting game. Gonna be tough for both teams. If it's hot, whoever has the most depth and is best conditioned could win this one.

I believe Crockett County will be the best team in the area this year with the senior class and the leadership they have, however Milan is my pick to win 7-2A. Therefore this should be a great matchup but Crockett County is my pick

Edited by tape