Milan at Crockett Co.

bulldawgs#1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan dominated the first half. But gave up 2 TDs one on a left handed shot put by lydale something a 3 year starter should never do and then on 3rd and long the backside corner missed an assignnment on the backside post something i can tell you as a vetern of many morris, holden passing skeletons, they have been working on all week. Williams made a nice return on the kickoff(soph is going to be somethin to watch the next 3 years). 2nd half the big play beat milan. Milan can only get better but this is Crocketts year all those talented seniors. What can they do with it?

You hit the nail on the head there. Those are exactly the type of mistakes I'm talking about. And there was only one completion by the dawgs the entire game. Why did they keep trying it??? Williams (#20 I think) is definately going to be a player to watch. He has some SERIOUS speed. He was definately a highlight in times when we really needed to come up with something. Wells did somewhat make up for his awkward passes by his series of QB sneeks. Those seemed to work pretty well. They'll get there, but they'd better do it soon.

Williams is the younger brother of Jeremy Conley who graduated off last years team. We'd always messed with Conley about JW being faster. JW already runs the 4.5 or better that his older brother did as a senior. When he broke that return last night it kind of reminded me of another quick left handed speed demon that used to return kicks for us not that long ago.