White House High School

timbdp

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10/5 Wh vs portland for a district game and it will also be senior night

wh won 2-0

the refs in this game were horrible they favor portland they only call one or two fouls on portland and about 20 on wh everytime portland player fall down wh gets a foul call on them portland kept falling on there own

wh should have scored alot more goals then they did but everytime they were about to put one in they call offsides

if portland did not have the guy in goal they would get beat by 11 goals everytime like what station camp did way to go station camp you should have got more goals from what i heard from some people

great game by white house too bad the refs were against you

wh won 2-0

the refs in this game were horrible they favor portland they only call one or two fouls on portland and about 20 on wh everytime portland player fall down wh gets a foul call on them portland kept falling on there own

wh should have scored alot more goals then they did but everytime they were about to put one in they call offsides

if portland did not have the guy in goal they would get beat by 11 goals everytime like what station camp did way to go station camp you should have got more goals from what i heard from some people

great game by white house too bad the refs were against you

this is the worst post i have read from you. the only thing in this post that resembles intelligence is that the refs were not to par. i was there, and agree that white house got the shaft on a lot of calls - not all, but maybe 75%. the cards were a undeserved as well, and i was disappointed even as a portland supporter.

HOWEVER, not once do i remember white house ever being called offsides. NOT ONCE. portland setting the ball in front of the goal to kick and put back into play - those are called goal kicks, which resulted from the 15 times white house players blasted the ball high are pushed shots wide, a problem white house needs to address, not the refs.

The GIRL who was in goal is one of the best keepers in the entire state and has been walking around in a boot and on crutches for the last two weeks from what was later determined today to be a severely jammed big toe. who cares how badly portland would get beat if she wasn't in the goal - SHE WAS IN THE GOAL AND YOU ONLY SCORED TWICE. if anything that should let the rest of the state know how good this keeper is, and she deserves praise not some moronic negative comment about her. And for those of you who weren't there, her save in the first half has to be one of the best, if not the best, save this year by any team anywhere (no i cannot validate that, but the save was THAT good. even i will watch WH TV to see that thing again.)

and then to top it off, you congratulate and encourage a team to win by more than 11 as if portland is responsible for wronging you in some way. no team should ever win by this much for any reason. there are a thousand things you could be working on instead of scoring on an inferior opponent, things to make you better as a team. Station Camp chose not to get better and simply put in cheap goals near the end on Portland's reserves and backup keeper (note: portland does not have a backup keeper, a girl was simply put in the goal when the game got beyond reach so they could prevent any further injury to their star keeper).

Very immature post and i am hoping it is something you wrote out of frustration and will soon come to your senses. Good game WH, too bad your shots missed badly, you got distracted by the refs, you understimated portland, and portland's keeper was so good. Take the win, learn from your mistakes, and move on.

Edited by smittygk00

this is the worst post i have read from you.

Smittygk00, don't worry about it. I've been reading posts on CoachT for two years now, and whether it's Girls Soccer or Football, a significant number of Timbdp's posts are whining about the refs or other negative comments. I seem to recall last year that a number of WH's own fans took him to task for his attitude. You'd think that if someone's team had beaten somebody 2-0, they could be gracious enough to point out the good points of their own team (or, OMG, point out some good point of their opponent).

Good luck to Portland and the rest of District 8 in the playoffs. If anybody manages to beat WH, expect to hear more whining and excuses on CoachT.

Edited by DonCChatt

10/10 big district game for white house against station camp it will have the regular season district title on the line

i think this is how first in the district will be decide

if white house wins or tie and station camp wins on 10/12 against merrol hyde which they should white house gets first

if station camp wins they will get first and win against merrol hyde on 10/12

Edited by timbdp

Smittygk00, don't worry about it. I've been reading posts on CoachT for two years now, and whether it's Girls Soccer or Football, a significant number of Timbdp's posts are whining about the refs or other negative comments. I seem to recall last year that a number of WH's own fans took him to task for his attitude. You'd think that if someone's team had beaten somebody 2-0, they could be gracious enough to point out the good points of their own team (or, OMG, point out some good point of their opponent).

Good luck to Portland and the rest of District 8 in the playoffs. If anybody manages to beat WH, expect to hear more whining and excuses on CoachT.

Just becasue one person talks bad about a gam does not mean that you have to dis the team. The girls work very hard.