Cookeville vs White Co.

seven777

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cookeville is a bigger school but you cant make that excuse because if you did trousdale county would never win a game!!!!I promise you on a year to year basis white or cookeville doesnt want any of trousdale!!!!I think trousdale has about 300 kids.Football is an atitude which our kids have about basketball.Maybe someday it will switch to football.

Oh we are playing?I thought the kids were huh!I have never said anything about who was gonna beat who.I feel you{cookeville} since you are one-have a good program with a classy coach. :thumb: It is idiots like you who ruin this.What is the overall all time record between sparta cookeville?I DONT KNOW DO YOU?YOU ARE HILARIOUS GOOD LUCK!!!

here's your history lesson sparta BOY going back to 1928 to 2005 Cookeville vs Sparta 39-27-3 with 9 years they didn't play NOW YOU KNOW!

Every year White co. fans say the same thing. "This is the Year."

The Law of Averages states that eventually we will be correct. And boy you won't ever hear the end of that one.

And what do you want us to say, anyway? "Oh man, we stink so bad, there's no way we will beat the almighty Cookeville. We don't deserve to be on the field with them"? Sports fans who aren't optimistic about the upcoming season are bad fans. I don't believe that you would prefer us to just lay down and give up on the game before it is played.

I think we've got a fair shot to beat Cookeville on Friday.