Cookeville vs White Co.

seven777

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I think so too.

*clears throat uncomfortably* I guess Cookeville will do all right too. Hennigan didn't look half bad. *looks down at shoes* Yeah.

Haha. Thanks Warrior. Maybe it's just me as a cookeville fan, bit did cookeville really pass interference on the flee flicker that jj threw . to me it looked like there was no way, but what were yall's opinion on that play

Everybody had cramps. Sheesh, what kind of conditioning program are these kids on. Maybe whoever the trainer is forgot that it gets muggy in August....

Warrior im glad to see your on here it just goes to show we can all still talk after the game.I just have to say that you have a good team down there.you guys should have a great season.and your coach did a good job of having them ready to play.

First it was a great game. And dont let anyone say we gave it away. The cavs took it from us fair and square. The warriors played their guts out and we came up short. We just didnt have the depth to complete the game. Thats not an excuse thats the truth. Props goes out to coach brown and his staff we had an awesome game plan and sure we made some mistakes but thats not unreasonable being the 1st game of the year. There is NO ONE to blame, Cookeville team was deeper and played well enough to pull out the win. We had many oppurtunities to score and just didnt get it done. Thats football---EXECUTION.

I applaud the players on both sides of the ball for their composure and clean tough play. I had no issues with the refs overall they did a descent job. My only complaint is why we had so many cramps late in the game. I think the trainer needs to address that issue but when we have so many players play both ways and we arent deep to start with then there you go.

I hated to see us lose but we did, and we did it with class. We showed what heart this team has and that will carry us along way this season.

Cookeville Cavaliers props to you, nice game. Good luck this season you will do well. Your depth alone will beat alot of teams.

Everyone keeps talking about the trainer. Up until Tuesday of this week, we didn't have a trainer. They just finally brought Bobbi back in Tuesday. And before anyone starts on the coaches, they have nothing to do with hiring trainers. I can't imagine if we had not had her on the sidelines tonight.

Edited by sportsfanatic

Everyone keeps talking about the trainer. Up until Tuesday of this week, we didn't have a trainer. They just finally brought Bobbi back in Tuesday. And before anyone starts on the coaches, they have nothing to do with hiring trainers. I can't imagine if we had not had her on the sidelines tonight.

Oh. Well I'm sorry for what I said about the trainer then. Hopefully they'll have their stuff together for next Friday night against THE WALKER VALLEY.