Cookeville vs White Co.

seven777

Uhh. Don't say "next year" Sparta. Because Cookeville may lose Bates. But Hennigan will have a year of experience, and Dustin Langford and Zach Salada will be a good little team in the backfield. And Austin Norton and Jared Griggs will look good as seniors on defense. But that's just my thought....

Edited by MattDuff

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game by both,great game plan by brown great second half adjustment by joslin.Cookeville didnt have first down til late in 2nd quarter,i understand the cramping thing i think if you go back on my posts you will see i said that!!!!But cramping in the 1st quarter?It may be a conditioning thing anyways good luck to both teams!!!

Im so sick of your neg atitude and whats up with all caps. Go back to school and learn something. You will see tonite and we dont need your support anyways.

To all you doubters out there I EXPECT an apology tonite after they prove me to be correct and The WARRIORS are VICTORIOUS.

"Some people complain because God put thorns on roses, while others praise Him for putting roses among thorns."

Talk about going back to school. Your corrections will be in bold.

I'm so sick of your negative atitude, and what's up with all caps? Go back to school and learn something. You will see tonight. We don't need your support anyway.

To all of you doubters out there, I EXPECT an apology tonight after they prove me to be correct, and The WARRIORS are VICTORIOUS.

I think that's it. Now, kids, this is why we stay in school.

Edited by Fuggly63

I have one question.

Fanatic said he had some friends at chs or players or something like that? And you talked to players at school at WC and how its going around school that all chs players were injured? well how can you already be out of school and done coaching but back in high school with your buddys? sounds fishy

I have one question.

Fanatic said he had some friends at chs or players or something like that? And you talked to players at school at WC and how its going around school that all chs players were injured? well how can you already be out of school and done coaching but back in high school with your buddys? sounds fishy

It wann't Fanatic. it was Football Observer and I think he was kicked off Coach T