Cookeville vs White Co.

seven777

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely you know that football observer & football fanatic2006 are one & the same...

:huh:

THE SQUAD :lol:

Hey squid ....for someone I thought was kind of intelligent, you are sure showing your stupidity right here. I love how you THINK you knwo me and work so hard to try to figure me out but you never will. I must really be your idol since you no longer want to talk football but the last few posts by cookeville have been about ME and not about the game.

If there is anything fishy its the SQUID.

I will take the HIGH road and ignore all the uninformed comments made by you and maybe just maybe you will talk about the GAME. See you next year. :thumb:

After all the hype for this game, a frind of mine and I skipped the Indans game and came up. All I can say is WOW. What a great atmosphere for a high school game. Place was packed and both teams and fans showed alot of class. As for the game itself, I can't remember when I have enjoyed one so much...5 or 6 lead changes in the 2nd half! Great game plan by White Co. Cookeville caught them offguard in the 2nd half with 5 wide outs I think. I really felt terrible for the White Co. player who dropped what could have been the game winner in the last minute.

Both teams were very well coached. I did notice that Cookeville had about 15 coaches and White was working with 3 and I assume one in the box. What a disadvantage at the 4A level. Someone needs to talk to the board up there and get that man some coaching help! As for the 1 or 2 on here that wanted to complain about Coach Brown, I saw that immediately after the game the first kid he hugged was the kid that dropped the pass. That showed me all I needed to see.

Let the man do his job, he's good at it.

After all the hype for this game, a frind of mine and I skipped the Indans game and came up. All I can say is WOW. What a great atmosphere for a high school game. Place was packed and both teams and fans showed alot of class. As for the game itself, I can't remember when I have enjoyed one so much...5 or 6 lead changes in the 2nd half! Great game plan by White Co. Cookeville caught them offguard in the 2nd half with 5 wide outs I think. I really felt terrible for the White Co. player who dropped what could have been the game winner in the last minute.

Both teams were very well coached. I did notice that Cookeville had about 15 coaches and White was working with 3 and I assume one in the box. What a disadvantage at the 4A level. Someone needs to talk to the board up there and get that man some coaching help! As for the 1 or 2 on here that wanted to complain about Coach Brown, I saw that immediately after the game the first kid he hugged was the kid that dropped the pass. That showed me all I needed to see.

Let the man do his job, he's good at it.

I agree 100%. It was a great game and Coach D. Brown did a great job. WC is not such a pushover anymore. Not bad for a 4A school against a 5A power with twice as many everything than WC. Go Warriors

Hey squid ....for someone I thought was kind of intelligent, you are sure showing your stupidity right here. I love how you THINK you knwo me and work so hard to try to figure me out but you never will. I must really be your idol since you no longer want to talk football but the last few posts by cookeville have been about ME and not about the game.

If there is anything fishy its the SQUID.

I will take the HIGH road and ignore all the uninformed comments made by you and maybe just maybe you will talk about the GAME. See you next year. :o

:lol: HA HA HA !!!

That's great observer...I'LL BE HERE! :o

THE SQUAD :)

I believe I read somewhere that Cookeville had three times as many football players as we did.

How many does WC have on the roster? The Cavs have 82 on the varsity roster that dress every week. 44 on the Freshman team!They might get to dress with the Varsity sometimes.I didn't pay real close attention the first home game but I don't think we had 126 guys dressed. I guess that IS a lot.I can remember not too long ago when it was basically even,with usually anywhere from 30-40 on both sidelines.What can I say the numbers have definitely increased.Coach Joslin made that an important goal of his when he started.Your roster will grow too with more success & kids wanting to come out & play for Coach Brown.

As far as coaches go we have 9 including Joslin. The other guys would have been 2 or 3 trainers, maybe 2 or 3 Paramedics & 1 or 2 Orthopedic Surgeons that stay on the sidelines.These guys wear the same gear as the coaches.

Good luck against Walker Valley!

THE SQUAD :o

Edited by THE SQUAD

OLD KOLB youare right great game plan by brown and joslin made his adjustment at half!!!!To good coaches and for once i can say respectable programs.Its been a long time since those words go to these programs,both on the right track i hope all the kids took in the atmosphere and will come out for brown.

How many does WC have on the roster? The Cavs have 82 on the varsity roster that dress every week. 44 on the Freshman team!They might get to dress with the Varsity sometimes.I didn't pay real close attention the first home game but I don't think we had 126 guys dressed. I guess that IS a lot.I can remember not too long ago when it was basically even,with usually anywhere from 30-40 on both sidelines.What can I say the numbers have definitely increased.Coach Joslin made that an important goal of his when he started.Your roster will grow too with more success & kids wanting to come out & play for Coach Brown.

As far as coaches go we have 9 including Joslin. The other guys would have been 2 or 3 trainers & maybe 2 or 3 Paramedics that stay on the sidelines.These guys wear the same gear as the coaches.

Good luck against Walker Valley!

THE SQUAD :o

That number of coaches is a huge asset. Coach Joslin is one of the best. He has done well in Cookeville.