Austin East vs Fulton

Falcon2

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just keep in mind there was no second match-up last year. And it's quite possible there won't be one this year.

I'm having the region shape out:

1. Catholic

2. Fulton

3. Austin-East.

Not sure how the brackets would shape out if that happened.

Anyway, my pick is austin-east.

Just keep in mind there was no second match-up last year. And it's quite possible there won't be one this year.

I'm having the region shape out:

1. Catholic

2. Fulton

3. Austin-East.

Not sure how the brackets would shape out if that happened.

Anyway, my pick is austin-east.

The top four teams from this region will advance to the second round of the playoffs. The matchups then would be #1 vs #3 & #2 vs #4.

EXAMPLE: If Fulton wins the region title and Austin East finishes third in the region then the two will play in the second round of the playoffs <_<

AE will win in a tight game. This rivalry is one of the best I have ever seen. AE is usually a little bit better at this time of year. Fulton has caught up by the end of the season in the past. It will be interesting to see if that holds true this time. Fulton makes the greatest strides during the season on the offensive line. I'm anxious to see if AE can make the same type of improvement. They have not in the past. BTW, who coaches the o line for the Roadrunners?

I saw AE play Red Bank. SOS Just Big Plays. The can`t match the skill of the FALCONS!!!!

Please explain to us what skills AE can't match up to? Remember, AE has the first game jitters and cramps behind them. Now its up to them to prove all these HATERS wrong!! Everybody and their mama are hating on AE because they lost last Friday. Trust me when I say this, THEY'll be ready for this game.

Come on AE its time to keep another year of braggin' Rights.

You missed a good game Friday. I wish the outcome could've went the other way but like you said, AE has a game under their belts. I think all the first game jitters were left on the field Friday. Its Fulton time to have all the jitters. I mean, all of their players was at the game talkin' stuff and throwing up their Fulton Jersey's. So that got the crowd hyped. I can't wait until Friday.. It won't be the same without my friend KWALKER but hopefully she'll be there in spirits chewing me out. This is the week we would have fun with each other!! :o

Still I'm pullin' for those Roadrunners of AE!!!

Turtle ... should be a good game ... turnovers and penalties will be big in the outcome as with all games .... I have seen Fulton scrimmage .. thye looked good against Farragut and Morristown West ..they looked like they had some fire and swagger ... then the last couple weeks I think thye are tired of looking at each other and just been going thru motions .. thye looked totally uninterested in the last scrimmage and had alot of penalties ... I dont know ..I think Falcons have more talent but cant get a grasp for the senior leadership on this team ..Fulton could be dominating but if they dont play together and get behind each other I dont know ........ Im taking Falcons by 7 .. well 6 or 8 ... cant kick extra points ...