Austin East vs Fulton

Falcon2

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My take on the game:

Boy it felt good at the beginning of the game, seeing AE stomp on the Falcon but they sure did pay for that..

Well my beloved Roadrunners are 0-2. I don't remember the Roadrunners ever starting the season like this. However, I saw a bunch of improvements tonight. The offense started clicking late in the 2nd half but still that's a side AE needs to work on. The o-Line is being talked about amongst the fans but I see signs of a great line there too. But things just wasn't working tonight for the Roadrunners. They gave up to many sacks and went 4 and out to many times..

Fulton- Well I didn't see the Dennis Rogan show like someone said. YEs he scored almost if not all of Fulton TD's but it was just one run that showed his skills. That was his long 60 yarder TD. Other then that AE did a good job of wrapping him up and surrounding him with a bunch of defenders. My only question is why didn't Fulton pull him out late in the game? The game was already outta hand but he was still in there. But my hat is off to Mr. Rogan he's a player... Good Luck to Fulton the rest of the season we hope to see yall in the Playoffs..

To all of AE players, fans, and students.. IT's a long season so don't give up. Keep yall heads up and let's go down to West Knoxville and beat Catholic.

My take on the game:

Boy it felt good at the beginning of the game, seeing AE stomp on the Falcon but they sure did pay for that..

Well my beloved Roadrunners are 0-2. I don't remember the Roadrunners ever starting the season like this. However, I saw a bunch of improvements tonight. The offense started clicking late in the 2nd half but still that's a side AE needs to work on. The o-Line is being talked about amongst the fans but I see signs of a great line there too. But things just wasn't working tonight for the Roadrunners. They gave up to many sacks and went 4 and out to many times..

Fulton- Well I didn't see the Dennis Rogan show like someone said. YEs he scored almost if not all of Fulton TD's but it was just one run that showed his skills. That was his long 60 yarder TD. Other then that AE did a good job of wrapping him up and surrounding him with a bunch of defenders. My only question is why didn't Fulton pull him out late in the game? The game was already outta hand but he was still in there. But my hat is off to Mr. Rogan he's a player... Good Luck to Fulton the rest of the season we hope to see yall in the Playoffs..

To all of AE players, fans, and students.. IT's a long season so don't give up. Keep yall heads up and let's go down to West Knoxville and beat Catholic.

Turtle ... Rogan just had 212 yards rushing .. naw he didnt show out ... he got alot of yards with very little blocking ... Fulton's first game the OL didnt play too well ..they will get better .. AE's second game ..looked like Fulton's second game and AE's first .... hey what do you want ??? why didnt they take Rogan out ????? Dont forget Fulton took a knee on the 2 yard line or they could have put 6 more on AE ... but out of respect they didnt do that ..... where was A. Anderson did he play ???? haha

Turtle ... Rogan just had 212 yards rushing .. naw he didnt show out ... he got alot of yards with very little blocking ... Fulton's first game the OL didnt play too well ..they will get better .. AE's second game ..looked like Fulton's second game and AE's first .... hey what do you want ??? why didnt they take Rogan out ????? Dont forget Fulton took a knee on the 2 yard line or they could have put 6 more on AE ... but out of respect they didnt do that ..... where was A. Anderson did he play ???? haha

Tadvols you do have to remember that Turtle is just 'Keeping It Real.' :thumb:

That's right I am keepin' it real.... Now I'm going to keep it real with this too. If Rogan would've got hurt late in the game, what would all you fans say? "Why was he still in there?" "The game was out of hand!"

212 yards It didin't seem like that many yards to me. I mean, all of his TD's except for one came from short yardage. But like I said in my Take on the Game post, my hat is off to Mr. Rogan. I hope he can get the grades to go D-1 he deserves it.

Where was Double A. He was out there, FUlton did a good job of taking him out of AE's game planned. But look, it was a good game and I'm sure we'll see the rematch again in November... AE may be 0-2 but there's a lot of season left and they can/will improve.

Boy I can hear KWALKER now. I know she's letting me have it.. If she was still with us today my phone would still be ringing and my cell mailbox would be full from all the text messages from her. I had a little tear in my eye when Fulton gave the Black family that award...

But like I said, there's a lot of football left and AE will be AOK

Edited by Turtle

That's right I am keepin' it real.... Now I'm going to keep it real with this too. If Rogan would've got hurt late in the game, what would all you fans say? "Why was he still in there?" "The game was out of hand!"

212 yards It didin't seem like that many yards to me. I mean, all of his TD's except for one came from short yardage. But like I said in my Take on the Game post, my hat is off to Mr. Rogan. I hope he can get the grades to go D-1 he deserves it.

Where was Double A. He was out there, FUlton did a good game of taking him out of AE's game planned. But look, it was a good game and I'm sure we'll see the rematch again in November... AE may be 0-2 but there's a lot of season left and they can/will improve.

Boy I can hear KWALKER now. I know she's letting me have it.. If she was still with us today my phone would still be ringing and mailbox would be full from all the textes. I had a little tear in my eye when Fulton gave the Black family that award...

It was nice to see everyone giving a standing ovation for so long.

I can say that wearing the KW on the back of their jersey's makes them have a great reason to play. Not only is this team FULL of amazing athletes, but they have a ton of motivation!! Not only are they playing for another title, but they are playing for their biggest fan! I know that when they got into the locker rooms and saw those new black jersey's and put them on that they were focused and ready to play!

Where was Double A. He was out there, FUlton did a good game of taking him out of AE's game planned. But look, it was a good game and I'm sure we'll see the rematch again in November... AE may be 0-2 but there's a lot of season left and they can/will improve.

Boy I can hear KWALKER now. I know she's letting me have it.. If she was still with us today my phone would still be ringing and mailbox would be full from all the textes. I had a little tear in my eye when Fulton gave the Black family that award...

Turtle ... Thanks for the comments about KWALKER .. I spent alot of time at the Black house when I was in school they are very good people ... AE will be back Im sure .. I was very impressed with the sportsmanship they had .. I saw A Anderson display quite a bit of class .. he is a nice young man and hope he does very well at UT .... good luck against Catholic