Hendersonville vs Wilson Central

2Truth

Well we have come full circle with the new regions.....now teams know who they are gona play and are prepared fully.......with that said and with the ups and downs these teams have had leading into the season opener what are predictions and what does WC run this year with thire new Head Coach changing the offense

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His dad is part of the cancer too. The smiths are all talk and if Rocky would just shutup and play he might have been able to contribute more positively.

I hope that Hville has a better season this year than last. The Commandos are usually a powerhouse. Do you think Aric will be a detriment to WC or a benefit? He wasn't very successful at BEECH overall.

PS It would be nice to see a Hville / JP2 scrimmage or something since most of our school population comes from Sumner County.

His dad is part of the cancer too. The smiths are all talk and if Rocky would just shutup and play he might have been able to contribute more positively.

I hope that Hville has a better season this year than last. The Commandos are usually a powerhouse. Do you think Aric will be a detriment to WC or a benefit? He wasn't very successful at BEECH overall.

PS It would be nice to see a Hville / JP2 scrimmage or something since most of our school population comes from Sumner County.

Yeah his dad is a cancer. I dont know about coach aric i hope hes detrimental.And you D2 boys dont wanna go against a 5A school haha, no but for real i would love to see that the boys at HHS would love to see that as well.

We've competed against 5A before and done admirably. You know you can't get any better if you don't play the best. See if you can fix it up next year and we will see you on the gridiron. :P

Hendersonville won't play JPII. I wish they would but, the Commando's are in a pickle with the offense they try to run. There still using a playbook from the Lassiter era. Like Jerry Reed in the Waterboy. How da ya'll like my offense now, 3rd and 12. and he takes a Knee............