Hendersonville vs Wilson Central

2Truth

You know what is funny? No one had the guts to say this to the Smith's. Rocky is a top notch player. The only cancer that HHS has is Coach Hatfield. HHS does not bother to exploit the talent they have that is why the cannot win a game.

If any of you cowards want to tell Mr. Smith that he is a cancer, he will be there to watch the game Friday. It is the mark of a coward to post this on a website than to say it to the man's face!! The coach's at WC know what has been said on here and have let Rocky and Mr. Smith know.

WC killed HHS last year, and WC is even better this year. HHS did not exploit the talent of the underclassmen, so they have no idea what they have.

WC WINNERS!!!!!!!

Welcome to the T. Do you even know who the Hendersonville coach is? Coach Hatfield is one of the best and he is well respected.

Edited by wingman10

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the T. Do you even know who the Hendersonville coach is? Coach Hatfield is one of the best and he is well respected.

As a matter of fact, I do know who Hatfield is. Any coward that would put players on the bench for playing in a fundraiser for the basketball team is no coach I would want my kid playing for. Hatfield is on some kind of power trip, not to mention he lets his assistant coaches cuss players. Hatfield focused more on playing his seniors than he did on winning a game.

In case anyone has forgotten, WC shut HHS down to 3 points last year. Friday will be history repeated!!!

As a matter of fact, I do know who Hatfield is. Any coward that would put players on the bench for playing in a fundraiser for the basketball team is no coach I would want my kid playing for. Hatfield is on some kind of power trip, not to mention he lets his assistant coaches cuss players. Hatfield focused more on playing his seniors than he did on winning a game.

In case anyone has forgotten, WC shut HHS down to 3 points last year. Friday will be history repeated!!!

There is always s few with different opinons and you are welcome to yours. However, Coach Hatfield is well respected and one of the best.

Edited by wingman10

Im guessing WC#7fan is either Rocky or Rocky's dad.So while rocky attempts to play at his third highschool,this "top notch player" should show up this friday unlike the other fridays before,and coach Hatfield told his players not to play and they did .He was trying to send a message to the Juniors and sophs of last year that what he sais goes, the same way it has since his great reign at HHS.Rocky never had the respect of his teammates and he got cut for something he did during that game on the sidelines.Cant wait for the game sounds like its getting good.And now one of the "cowards" has spoken.

There is always s few with different opinons and you are welcome to yours. However, Coach Hatfield is well respected and one of the best.

ONE OF THE BEST?!?!?!?!? A man that goes 3 and 7 is not one of the best. WC had a 10 and 2 season. HHHMMMMM

I wouldn't let Hatfield coach Pop Warner, much less a high school team. The one thing about HHS is, if a person did not grow up there, they have no chance. Watson built half of H'ville, so his kid got the starting position. I guess if you like politics, you would let your kid be bullied by someone like Hatfield.

As stated, if anyone wants to call Mr. Smith a coward he will be there Friday night, as will I.

Im guessing WC#7fan is either Rocky or Rocky's dad.So while rocky attempts to play at his third highschool,this "top notch player" should show up this friday unlike the other fridays before,and coach Hatfield told his players not to play and they did .He was trying to send a message to the Juniors and sophs of last year that what he sais goes, the same way it has since his great reign at HHS.Rocky never had the respect of his teammates and he got cut for something he did during that game on the sidelines.Cant wait for the game sounds like its getting good.And now one of the "cowards" has spoken.

No as matter of fact this is not Rocky or his dad. I am a close friend of the family. As for a coward that has spoken, you spoke online AGAIN!!!! Rocky was pulling up his girdle, and got kicked off the team. I guess hatfield would rather a player run out with his pants around his ankles, than for him to pull them up.

You would know be as the guy who was cussing the coach's at the Gallatin game.

I also heard about the bucket of money that is being passed around for the person who can put Rocky on his butt.

That is the mark of true unsportmanship. You need to tell them to give Rocky the money when he drills all of them, and puts them on their butts. That is sad that you have to use money to motivate players.

I also heard about the bucket of money that is being passed around for the person who can put Rocky on his butt.

That is the mark of true unsportmanship. You need to tell them to give Rocky the money when he drills all of them, and puts them on their butts. That is sad that you have to use money to motivate players.

Geesh...again, a lot of coaches and former players respect Coach Hatfield. Not sure why your first post was to down him. No matter who you back as a coach, there are folks who would have something against him . I have known Coach Hatfield for a long time and I do respect the man and think a lot of him.

Geesh...again, a lot of coaches and former players respect Coach Hatfield. Not sure why your first post was to down him. No matter who you back as a coach, there are folks who would have something against him . I have known Coach Hatfield for a long time and I do respect the man and think a lot of him.

You can all put it how you want and talk all you please... Take Rocky back - take him out of the game... Keep the bucket of money or make it millions more. It all comes down to 4 quarters, 2 end zones, 22 players, sweat, blood, tears, and a scoreboard....

WC takes home the glory end of story...

Rocky got kicked off HHS last year for mooning people on the sidelines during the game. I dont know where all this pulling up his girdle stuff came from. I was there and saw it, it was total disrespect. Rocky may have said he was fixing his girdle, cause he's slick like that to try to cover things up. I will say he does have some athletic ability, but his attitude was a detriment to HHS last year. Let's hope he gets things together on and off the field. As far as bashing Coach Hatfield, let's see.....2 state title appearances isnt bad. Programs go through ups and downs. With new schools opening and the talent being spread around, it gets tougher and tougher to win. And I'd say he played the seniors last year because they were the best players available, this year will be the same. Seniors are the leaders and most will start on any high school team. Don't come on here and go on a rampage when your facts aren't entirely straight.

Rocky got kicked off HHS last year for mooning people on the sidelines during the game. I dont know where all this pulling up his girdle stuff came from. I was there and saw it, it was total disrespect. Rocky may have said he was fixing his girdle, cause he's slick like that to try to cover things up. I will say he does have some athletic ability, but his attitude was a detriment to HHS last year. Let's hope he gets things together on and off the field. As far as bashing Coach Hatfield, let's see.....2 state title appearances isnt bad. Programs go through ups and downs. With new schools opening and the talent being spread around, it gets tougher and tougher to win. And I'd say he played the seniors last year because they were the best players available, this year will be the same. Seniors are the leaders and most will start on any high school team. Don't come on here and go on a rampage when your facts aren't entirely straight.

My facts are straight. I was sitting next to Rocky's dad when he was told to pull his pants up because they were sagging. That was not a cover-up story. I went to every game last year, and I will tell you one thing, Ed Sawyer playing with a hurt leg was not the best players. DD Beard had a big problem holding on to the ball, that was not his best players. Seems to me that the facts are not what you make them out to be, either.

I just cannot believe that you have the nerve to tell me about bashing people. Calling a kid a cancer is not bashing? And you want to talk about facts, let's see how many people really know why Rocky has moved to his third school?

Let's see, JPII was a bit too expensive for his family to pay. You can't blame that on anyone, his family wanted him to go there, but expenses forced their hand. Let's see, Rocky had to go to WC, because his grandfather is in bad health, and his dad needed to be closer in case the worst happened.

Let's talk about facts!!!! Seems to me that you need to be pointing that finger is other directions.

My facts are straight. I was sitting next to Rocky's dad when he was told to pull his pants up because they were sagging. That was not a cover-up story. I went to every game last year, and I will tell you one thing, Ed Sawyer playing with a hurt leg was not the best players. DD Beard had a big problem holding on to the ball, that was not his best players. Seems to me that the facts are not what you make them out to be, either.

I just cannot believe that you have the nerve to tell me about bashing people. Calling a kid a cancer is not bashing? And you want to talk about facts, let's see how many people really know why Rocky has moved to his third school?

Let's see, JPII was a bit too expensive for his family to pay. You can't blame that on anyone, his family wanted him to go there, but expenses forced their hand. Let's see, Rocky had to go to WC, because his grandfather is in bad health, and his dad needed to be closer in case the worst happened.

Let's talk about facts!!!! Seems to me that you need to be pointing that finger is other directions.

Rocky goes where Rocky and Roger think he can get more playing time. He was a distraction at Hville and he was definately not an angel at JP2. I have told Roger how I feel about him in the past and, if Rocky carries his destructive attitude throughout WCs season, you too will see what all Hville and JP2 fans, players, etc have said.

Also, I have to agree with Hville Legend that "WC#7fan is either Rocky or Rocky's dad(definately a relative).So while rocky attempts to play at his third, highschool,this "top notch player" should show up this friday unlike the other fridays before".