Class 3A in the Midstate (2006)

Big Country

I would like to be at the Indy-Page game. Neither team likes each other. Indy is a heavy favorite, but I am pulling for Page.

Indy is a heavy favorite. Rumor....and you know how rumors are....Indy has some injury issues. Page is at home and you are right, neither team likes each other. Most of the Seniors played at Page their Fr year. I heard they have about 12 srs this year, which for their 5a schedule is a low turnout. Big and experienced lines at Indy. If this game is close, the Patriots are better than we think and Indy has a ways to go in 5a. Rumor??????.... has it that Indy's coach would like to hang about 50 on the Pats to show the rest of the area they are "real". Either Indy's coach comes out firing away or stays vanilla until the region play starts....naw...I think he comes out firing. Page must pressure on D. Send the house and see if they can run the ball.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indy is a heavy favorite. Rumor....and you know how rumors are....Indy has some injury issues. Page is at home and you are right, neither team likes each other. Most of the Seniors played at Page their Fr year. I heard they have about 12 srs this year, which for their 5a schedule is a low turnout. Big and experienced lines at Indy. If this game is close, the Patriots are better than we think and Indy has a ways to go in 5a. Rumor??????.... has it that Indy's coach would like to hang about 50 on the Pats to show the rest of the area they are "real". Either Indy's coach comes out firing away or stays vanilla until the region play starts....naw...I think he comes out firing. Page must pressure on D. Send the house and see if they can run the ball.

How is Gower? How long is he out? Inquiring minds of the Giles County defensive line would like to know.

How is Gower? How long is he out? Inquiring minds of the Giles County defensive line would like to know.

He'll probably be out until week six (when Marshall Co. travels to Cheatham Co.). He's going to miss Marshall's first three region contests however (which are Spring Hill, Page, and Creek Wood).

Now if his injury requires surgery?????????

He'll probably be out until week six (when Marshall Co. travels to Cheatham Co.). He's going to miss Marshall's first three region contests however (which are Spring Hill, Page, and Creek Wood).

Now if his injury requires surgery?????????

I guess MC should just forfeit their first few games until Gower returns. Hurry back Kellen before the whole season is gone!

If you took what I said in that way then you're an idiot :o

I hope he is back for the GC MC game. GC is looking for a little redemption after last year's defeat keeping us out of the playoffs. By the way, when did MC's field become "the Jungle". Also, when did Sam Davis Park get named, "The Brickyard" even though that is a pretty cool name for our stadium. :o

If you took what I said in that way then you're an idiot B)

Not an idiot, but tired of all the naysayers who do think that MC is half the team it was before Gower's injury. It was a big loss to lose him. However, Jake Morris has stepped up to be a fine QB, and I think he will only get better as the season porgresses. Some people also think that we will have to run to win. Well, we will run, but because we superb RBs and a pretty good O-Line. It is not because Jake can't throw the ball. And everyone in the community is wishing Kellen a speedy recovery. When he does return, it will be a great day.

I understand that we are labelled until we prove otherwise. That is fine with me. I think the boys will live for that.

Not an idiot, but tired of all the naysayers who do think that MC is half the team it was before Gower's injury. It was a big loss to lose him. However, Jake Morris has stepped up to be a fine QB, and I think he will only get better as the season porgresses. Some people also think that we will have to run to win. Well, we will run, but because we superb RBs and a pretty good O-Line. It is not because Jake can't throw the ball. And everyone in the community is wishing Kellen a speedy recovery. When he does return, it will be a great day.

I understand that we are labelled until we prove otherwise. That is fine with me. I think the boys will live for that.

Gower's a classy guy who's a tremondous competitor and athlete. I've heard nothing but the best from the people from marshall county B) . Donte' Hightower is a big guy with alot of power in his legs but i'm doubting his ability to fill up holes in an offense as a linebacker. Does anyone have any info?

Gower's a classy guy who's a tremondous competitor and athlete. I've heard nothing but the best from the people from marshall county B) . Donte' Hightower is a big guy with alot of power in his legs but i'm doubting his ability to fill up holes in an offense as a linebacker. Does anyone have any info?

He was picked All-State preseason as a LB