Hickman Co. vs. Lewis Co.

crackatoa

I think hunt4 meant , when was the last time Hickman County defeated the Panthers at home.

Anyways, to answer your question, I would like to ask you another. Since when did Coach Swenson become hot stuff? Your record last season was 4-6, and you beat Lewis County for the first time in 18 years. Now what is so special about that? I know, for the past decade your team has moved up in classification and had a bad run a couple of years. We know the sad story, no one cares. Coach Sharp and Lewis County won their region last year, but it was bittersweet knowing we lost to the Bulldogs. And Hickman County has reminded us of that every day since that game. I think payback is coming, and it will be devistating for the bulldogs. I just hope you are as heartbroken this year, as I was last year. But, I would like to wish both teams a safe and sportsmanlike game. As far as the predictions, they mean jack on the field. I just hope you all savored this one year deal. Because I will definately try to get this chant going.

" 18 more....18 more...18 more!!!"

Edited by LCHSgrinch

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this rivalry sounds amazing, i am getting chills from reading your post LCHS. It might be worth going to see tomorrow night. We played Hickman last year, and will this year, and we have nice little rival with them as well. We lost to them in Triple OT last year, so yea...its a bitter rivalry...but you are right, predictions mean nothing when it comes to bangin on the field

good luck to both teams...and...

18 more, 18 more...18 more!!!

I think hunt4 meant , when was the last time Hickman County defeated the Panthers at home.

Anyways, to answer your question, I would like to ask you another. Since when did Coach Swenson become hot stuff? Your record last season was 4-6, and you beat Lewis County for the first time in 18 years. Now what is so special about that? I know, for the past decade your team has moved up in classification and had a bad run a couple of years. We know the sad story, no one cares. Coach Sharp and Lewis County won their region last year, but it was bittersweet knowing we lost to the Bulldogs. And Hickman County has reminded us of that every day since that game. I think payback is coming, and it will be devistating for the bulldogs. I just hope you are as heartbroken this year, as I was last year. But, I would like to wish both teams a safe and sportsmanlike game. As far as the predictions, they mean jack on the field. I just hope you all savored this one year deal. Because I will definately try to get this chant going.

" 18 more....18 more...18 more!!!"

So you guys are farrrrrred up huh? I gonna bet we're faster and stronger than you, wanna take that bet? Better get another chant going: "Please dont let them come in our region, please don't let them come in our region" . And by the way, you answered your own question gomer. You are right about one thing.....payback is coming, we saved some for this year. :ph34r:

So you guys are farrrrrred up huh? I gonna bet we're faster and stronger than you, wanna take that bet? Better get another chant going: "Please dont let them come in our region, please don't let them come in our region" . And by the way, you answered your own question gomer. You are right about one thing.....payback is coming, we saved some for this year. :lol:

I believe region 6 would more than welcome a team like Hickman County to their region. and by the way, I hope you saved more than some because it is going to take a whole lot for HC to defeat LC at home this year :lol:

I believe region 6 would more than welcome a team like Hickman County to their region. and by the way, I hope you saved more than some because it is going to take a whole lot for HC to defeat LC at home this year :lol:

Better go back and check you record books to see what happened when Hickman Co. competed with your regional teams. You might rethink your position. and yes, there are 17 more years of beating coming for you, and our freshman started it last night with a 22-0 drubbing. :lol:

Better go back and check you record books to see what happened when Hickman Co. competed with your regional teams. You might rethink your position. and yes, there are 17 more years of beating coming for you, and our freshman started it last night with a 22-0 drubbing. :lol:

Just wondering, how many members of the football team will be playing for East Hickman High School.