Science Hill at Sullivan Central

Topper70

i guess i'll go ahead and start it...i'll try to keep one up for every game they have...

will murray and fields be back for the game? they should add more beef with the already big line. murray looks to be a possible D1 recruit as he has been since he was a sophmore. as for the QB position who's going to get the nod? Tomas the scrambler (or.. better on the run) or AJ the passer? I look for them to run more than pass as that has always been the idea at SHHS even when in the shotgun which seems to be whats up now at the Hill.

My prediction 41-14 SHHS. Central just seemed to get rolled over last year even the second teamers. I have heard that Central is bigger and has a better team but I don't see them showing much from a middle of the pack 4A team.

One more thing, who is going be the running back for SHHS? Is Solomon(sp?) still there, that kid was quick.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess i'll go ahead and start it...i'll try to keep one up for every game they have...

will murray and fields be back for the game? they should add more beef with the already big line. murray looks to be a possible D1 recruit as he has been since he was a sophmore. as for the QB position who's going to get the nod? Tomas the scrambler (or.. better on the run) or AJ the passer? I look for them to run more than pass as that has always been the idea at SHHS even when in the shotgun which seems to be whats up now at the Hill.

My prediction 41-14 SHHS. Central just seemed to get rolled over last year even the second teamers. I have heard that Central is bigger and has a better team but I don't see them showing much from a middle of the pack 4A team.

One more thing, who is going be the running back for SHHS? Is Solomon(sp?) still there, that kid was quick.

Both Murray and Fields are expected to be on the field come friday night. I'm not sure about Murray being an D1 prospect because he seems to be the classic tweener when it comes to playing at that level. David Alexander is another story, in my opnion he could play at an strong safety right out of high school and with 20 pounds could be an great linebacker in 2 years.

Not sure about the qb situation but i believe AJ will be given the first shot. Tomas' is an better runner and has an stronger arm but AJ is an senior and thorw the short ball with more consistency and velocity. I would be surprise if both don't play early. Nat Scott and Solomon Duanah are the perfect thunder and lighting combination. Should make for an exciting football. I believe the offense should move the ball against Central in the air and on the ground. Plenty of athletic receivers who can make the first guy miss. I look for the offense to run for about 250 with another 100 or so in the air and put up 35 to 49 points.

Defense looks solid with an blend of youth and experince. The ends will be to quick for Central and the tackles too strong. Linebackers should have plenty of free shots at ball carriers. I expect the tackling to be alot better than at the Greeeneville scrimmage. Going from memory of Central's offense last year, I don't think the defense will give up 200 yards and no more than one score if not the shut out. Finally, game week is here.

good looks. I see both QBs getting playing time throughout the season if need be.. Hopefully the D will be a lot better than last year which missed way too many tackles which is more so than not the problem for SHHS. The scheme works well though, are they still running the 5-3 Zone?

good looks. I see both QBs getting playing time throughout the season if need be.. Hopefully the D will be a lot better than last year which missed way too many tackles which is more so than not the problem for SHHS. The scheme works well though, are they still running the 5-3 Zone?

Trying to go with 2 QBs is a fatal mistake. We have good backs and good recievers. I'd have to go with the arm in AJ. We have to be able to get the ball to our WRs who are playmakers and the RBs can handle the ball out of the backfield. It is that simple :thumb: There is a lot of potential in the offense if handled correctly.

My prediction... Central with the upset at home!

Cougars - 26

Toppers - 22

If Science Hill stumbles out of the gate with Central, SH is in for a long season! No way...I don't see it happening. I don't know what kind of points SH puts on the board, but I'll be surprised if Central has one touchdown.

Just my opinion :thumb:

If Science Hill stumbles out of the gate with Central, SH is in for a long season! No way...I don't see it happening. I don't know what kind of points SH puts on the board, but I'll be surprised if Central has one touchdown.

Just my opinion ;)

Well in my opinion Science Hill is no where near the team they were a year ago and central is better than a year ago so... in my opinion it will be a good game and i think central pulls off the upset

I would love to hear how Central is better as I know absolutely nothing about them excpet what I saw last year. What I know about SH is that they will be faster at the TB position, inexperinced at the QB and loaded on the oline and WRs. Defense will be stiffer and better hitters. Here is a phrase to get use to this season, "Duanah runs for ____" fill in the blank. I look for him to run for a buck fifty against Central.

Edited by topvol98