Motown West fans, how many are coming over to Swain?

KevinFromSwain

Just checking in to see who is coming over this year. And can ya'll tell me what type of team ya'll have this season. Many D1 prospects this year, are ya'll going to take a deep run in the playoffs again..... you know that kinda stuff.

Swain is young but we'll play anyone put in front of us. Well for those coming over drive safe and have fun.

Just checking in to see who is coming over this year. And can ya'll tell me what type of team ya'll have this season. Many D1 prospects this year, are ya'll going to take a deep run in the playoffs again..... you know that kinda stuff.

Swain is young but we'll play anyone put in front of us. Well for those coming over drive safe and have fun.

Should expect about the same number as the last time Morristown West travelled to Swain Co. The team looked pretty good at the jamboree Friday night - I'm sure a few adjustments will be made this week.

We'll see how this year goes, Swain Co. is always a good test for the start of the year.

See you Friday night.

Hopefully the Nation will travel well this year. I know quite a few people going, and being from Waynesville, I will definitely be making the trip.

I am glad this is the last game of the series. As many people didn't get off work in time to make the 2+ hr trip to Swain, many are VERY disappointed Swain County isn't allowing opposing radio statio coverage for the game.

I have never heard of such a thing!!

I am sure Coach Woods will not be happy either.