JCM-Milan

the prophet

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan moved the ball downfield at will on JCM. It was hardly a lucky TD.

Don't know which Cougar LB it was (#46, I think), but on a 3rd-and-short, Alred took it on a dive and ran smack over him. Knocked his helmet off.

It was not pretty equal.

JCM will be ready when region play begins. Milan won't want any part of them then. Get ready for JCM to win another region title with the BEST defense in the area.

JCM didn't look like the best defense in the area. They looked bigger and stronger at every position vs. the Milan offense, but Milan moved the ball with little difficulty. Milan has been taught how to block well and it showed. It will be interesting to see if JCM can play up to expectations on defense, but if you saw the jamboree, they did not.

Don`t get too worked up about the JCM defense not playing well. It wasn`t unusual last year for the JCM defense to start out slow. Trust me this defense will gel. There`s just too much talent on there for it not too. I wasn`t impressed with the Cougar running game. They have to hit the holes much better. I expect JCM to have a decent passing game, but they had at least 2 dropped passes for good gains dropped. I have no idea what the kicking game is like though.

Each team only had the ball for a couple of offensive series each. Milan did put together one TD drive (mostly running)--JCM'S had a couple of dropped passes to stop drives. I would say it was an exaggeration to say Milan physically dominated them. On the one drive, Milan did move down field pretty easily for a 50 yard or so touchdown drive. Pretty much nothing happened the rest of the game. If it was a real game, Milan would have an early second quarter 7-0 lead, who knows how it would have turned out. Looked pretty evenly matched to me.

Umm, Yanker, where are you on this thread? Or do you just like to argue with HC fans only?!?!? Sounds to me like you may have spoken a little out of line here...

I have already been on it my "clueless friend". I speak my mind and I follow the lead of no one like some people do. The YANKER never gets out of line...you just cannot handle disagreement. Don't worry about JCM either...we will beat HC by shutout and win the region.