who going to be tops in AAA region 6

big_mike0307

Here's my predictions:

1. McNairy Central

2. Southside

3. Lexington

4. Liberty

Region 6-3A should be very exciting to watch this year seeing as everyone lost a lot of talent. No one really knows what to expect. I put McNairy on top because of the returning QB Browder and RB Reece. I think this dynamic duo can put the Bobcats back on top.

I think McNairy fans are putting too much faith in one scrimmage against a MC team I'm starting to believe might be a tad bit overhyped.......

I personally think the region is pretty wide opens. Liberty and South Side should be playoff locks. Then it gets a little fuzzy. Lexington is really young, talented, but they are young and lost a lot. Bolivar is improving so everyone says, but there is still a big gap to make up. Everything I have read on here about McNairy is that they are still rebuilding. Chester County is Chester County. The wild card is Fayette Ware. They could finish first in the region, or they could finish dead last, and neither would surprise me.

My playoff teams are South Side, Liberty, Lexington, and Fayette Ware.

Jackson South Side has the team to beat. They have alot of talent returning.

1.Jackson SS

2.Fware

3.Lexington

4.Liberty

5.Mcnairy co.

6.Bolivar

7.Chester co.

I would say South Side is the team to beat, but you never know what Liberty has over there. I'll have to go

Liberty Tech

South Side

The Ware

Lexington

McNairy

Bolivar

Chester County

With Lexington, McNairy, and Bolivar all pretty close for that 4th spot.