Livingston Academy vs. Trousdale

LA_81

What all did LA lose last year and what hve they got returning. I will have to pull for the Hogeye in this one.

Oh my!! Where do you want to start? First of all, Wilson Cates is gone. He was our Mr. Everything! We lost a total of 14 or 15 seniors most of which were major contributers. The only skill position starter we have returning is Jake Reeder at FB. He played a great game in the championship and we are looking for a good season from him. I think we have 2 or 3 OL returning and 4 or 5 players on defense. Our starting QB broke his collarbone in a scrimmage and it looks like we will be starting a Freshman. We have 2 or 3 RB's who could step up and be very good. Guess we will find out Friday night!! GO BIG BLUE!!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both of these teams are very young, if either team has an advantage in this one it would t.c. they have already played a game this season and that help give them a little experience. On a different subject, how has practice been for the jackets these last two days. I ll never forget our practice "black monday" after the BGA loss. My neck still hasnt recoverered and that was in '98.

Oh my!! Where do you want to start? First of all, Wilson Cates is gone. He was our Mr. Everything! We lost a total of 14 or 15 seniors most of which were major contributers. The only skill position starter we have returning is Jake Reeder at FB. He played a great game in the championship and we are looking for a good season from him. I think we have 2 or 3 OL returning and 4 or 5 players on defense. Our starting QB broke his collarbone in a scrimmage and it looks like we will be starting a Freshman. We have 2 or 3 RB's who could step up and be very good. Guess we will find out Friday night!! GO BIG BLUE!!!

We also lost two great players in Jamie Vaughn and Wade "Buckethead" Ford. These two along with Cates cannot be replaced.

We also lost two great players in Jamie Vaughn and Wade "Buckethead" Ford. These two along with Cates cannot be replaced.

What has happened usually this thread has alot more smack talk. I know that both teams are a little down but come on guys just 4 pages we can do better than this. This a meeting of state champs. I know there is no Wilson Cates or Dustin Dillehay but surely we can still get excited about the big game. I'm really looking forward to seeing how our boys bounce back after the disappointing loss to the tigers. I commend the job the 3 freshman did in the game last week. The future looks really bright. Come on fellas lets talk it up!