preseason southeast region girls rankings

mjuhb

Where is St. Agnes????????????

Be careful what you ask for? I have no interest in St. Agnes, but they are going to be a huge force this year. Solid from top to bottom. Two players committed to Vanderbilt, one to Texas A&M, one to Memphis, one to Austin Peay. ( they also have couple of seniors that could play D1 if they wanted, but have chosen to not to. Very tough opponent!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be careful what you ask for? I have no interest in St. Agnes, but they are going to be a huge force this year. Solid from top to bottom. Two players committed to Vanderbilt, one to Texas A&M, one to Memphis, one to Austin Peay. ( they also have couple of seniors that could play D1 if they wanted, but have chosen to not to. Very tough opponent!

Just curious why you ommited SAA from the Regional Rankings. I do have an intererst in St. Agnes and am new to CoachT, soooo just learning ropes. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious why you ommited SAA from the Regional Rankings. I do have an intererst in St. Agnes and am new to CoachT, soooo just learning ropes. Thanks.

This poll is different than Mjuhb's. I believe (if it is like the NSCAA poll) that other coaches send in their nominations every week, so I don't think it is one person.

In prior years, you could go to the site, www.soccerinfo.com, and find the rankings and records for high schools by state. When you go to that website this year, you continue to see the 2005 rankings and records. I cannot find a listing for 2006. Does anyone know if this website is still active? Has the site changed website addresses? Is there any other site that lists such information for high schools in the state of TN?

In prior years, you could go to the site, www.soccerinfo.com, and find the rankings and records for high schools by state. When you go to that website this year, you continue to see the 2005 rankings and records. I cannot find a listing for 2006. Does anyone know if this website is still active? Has the site changed website addresses? Is there any other site that lists such information for high schools in the state of TN?

I beleive it has changed to www.eurosportscoreboard.com but I don't think they have updated the rankings yet.