Harrison Smith

MattSD06

Chris Donald, Golden Tate, and Harrison Smith are pretty darn good in their own right. I would not be to upset if they were 1,2,3 and in no certain order. Good luck to all three and hope to be seeing you next year at a major D1 school.

Rae Sykes...Alcoa DL

I have to agree with orangepigskin

Rae, Chris, and Golden are all top players, but Rae will play Dline, Chris will play LB, or DE, Golden will play DB, WR, or RB. Harrison could play WR speed or possession, TB, Wing, FS, SS, M Wor S LB, and DE. All these players would be on my top 1 and 2, but Mr. Smith Has much more to give. Just like recruiting an OL, if he does not pan out to be a great offensive lineman what do you do with a 6'4" 320 that runs a 5.4 or higher. Rae, Chris, Golden, and Harrison are kids that will mature, grow, and develop what ever they play. I just hope they all are wearing the Orange and White and playing on the banks of the Tennesse.

I have to agree with orangepigskin

Rae, Chris, and Golden are all top players, but Rae will play Dline, Chris will play LB, or DE, Golden will play DB, WR, or RB. Harrison could play WR speed or possession, TB, Wing, FS, SS, M Wor S LB, and DE. All these players would be on my top 1 and 2, but Mr. Smith Has much more to give. Just like recruiting an OL, if he does not pan out to be a great offensive lineman what do you do with a 6'4" 320 that runs a 5.4 or higher. Rae, Chris, Golden, and Harrison are kids that will mature, grow, and develop what ever they play. I just hope they all are wearing the Orange and White and playing on the banks of the Tennesse.

I hope the same, but it looks like Tate will be heading to one of the three Florida schools. I think we can land Donald, Sykes, and Smith though.