CLARKSVILLE FOOTBALL

nwsuperfan

From all indications kenwood is loaded and will be a team to deal with. Clarksville high will also have a very good football team with alot of returning starters from last year. Rossview will be the most improved team in the county. Mont. Central will be very competive and if they avoid injuries will have a chance to make the playoffs. I have not got any information on Northwest or Northeast .

From all indications kenwood is loaded and will be a team to deal with. Clarksville high will also have a very good football team with alot of returning starters from last year. Rossview will be the most improved team in the county. Mont. Central will be very competive and if they avoid injuries will have a chance to make the playoffs. I have not got any information on Northwest or Northeast .

Northwest is much improved as was shown in scrimmages with Maplewood and Fairview. The rest of what you said is 100% TRUE!!!!

no, lack of effort and lack of motivation got us drilled. I personally blame it on the defensive coordinator. If the defense plays uninspired ball it will be a long season. It is not the athletes fault, it is the Defensive Coordinators fault not preparing the boys this week. It will be fixed!!!

Do they have a new Defensive Coordinator from last year? I thought he really had the boys ready to play and was a great play caller. Too hold the teams that Northwest faced to as little as they gave up was a big accomplishment on his part. Can't blame it on the defense the offense has to help some too. I really thought NWHS had the best defensive coordinator last year.