Greenback clobbered

maj

Greenback HAS to beat Sunbright. And by that, I mean that Greenback can not afford to lose to the Tigers or hopes to make the playoffs will be all but gone. Greenback's gonna be in for a rough few years so I hope the new coach gives it time because it's gonna take a few years to build back up the Cherokees. (I refuse to call them the Cherokee Nation because there's only one nation in football, and that's the Oakland Raiders)

Greenback HAS to beat Sunbright. And by that, I mean that Greenback can not afford to lose to the Tigers or hopes to make the playoffs will be all but gone. Greenback's gonna be in for a rough few years so I hope the new coach gives it time because it's gonna take a few years to build back up the Cherokees. (I refuse to call them the Cherokee Nation because there's only one nation in football, and that's the Oakland Raiders)

listen greenback dont have alot of speed this year and if we did then we might have stopped them