Macon Co. @ Westmoreland Week 1

geo1126

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're the one that needs to GET LOST!! That what coach t is all about; talking about our team and outstanding players. If you don't like it--there's the door don't let it hit you in the butt on the way out!!

Take a good look at your second sentence. (That what coach t is all about) I really don't think that makes a real sentence dummie. I can tell that you are a full blooded Maconian. Almost as dumb as RBS.

Edited by KCBIGHOUSE

:lol: Well I think you need to go back to pre school. I did not say this young man could win the game by himself. I only said he was a good player. You really don't get what you ready apparently. It will take the entire team to win a game even the players on the side line and the fans in the crowd. I think you need to read alittle better next time. Come get a brain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet another retard that doesn't know how to spell alittle is not a word a little is two words. Looks like you had better keep that brain for now. You are going to need it.

Glover, in my opinion the game will be less of a score. These two teams in the past when playing each other the D always wins the game. for example last year 13-7 year before 20-12 although thta one isnt too low year b4 that 14-7

In my opinion, Macon size will overwelm Westmoreland for 24 points. But Westmorelands speed is enough to score at least 2 TD's.

Good Luck to both teams!!!

Take a good look at your second sentence. (That what coach t is all about) I really don't think that makes a real sentence dummie. I can tell that you are a full blooded Maconian. Almost as dumb as RBS.

Hmmm, that must have hit a nerve for him to get so fired up over that statement. Well, tigerfan007 you must have really set him off lol!! Been awhile since I posted so thought I would get in on this. Call us what you may no matter to us cause were proud of where we come from and for whom we stand up for. Gr8 job Friday guys my gosh really on the edge of the seat action!!!! Keep focused and keep that mind set that you had Friday and lets have a repeat again.

This town is behind all of you and love you no matter what!!!

Hmmm, that must have hit a nerve for him to get so fired up over that statement. Well, tigerfan007 you must have really set him off lol!! Been awhile since I posted so thought I would get in on this. Call us what you may no matter to us cause were proud of where we come from and for whom we stand up for. Gr8 job Friday guys my gosh really on the edge of the seat action!!!! Keep focused and keep that mind set that you had Friday and lets have a repeat again.

This town is behind all of you and love you no matter what!!!

Hey, there you are Angel!!! I knew you would have a comment for KC BIG DUMMY. I beleive our boys will pull this game off too. :o

Good Luck Tigers!!