Hampton v/s Johnson County

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's consider a few things here. Why do you think that JC always wants to play Hampton the first game of the season? Any idea? Could it be that the "Dogs are NEVER prepared or in shape. JC has better athletes, from top to bottom, they are certainly better conditioned, and you can bet that they will be prepared for Friday night. Can Hampton win? Sure, but I wouldn't be shocked if JC won either. A toss up.

Never say NEVER. it always BITES you when you least expect it. better conditioned ? better prepared? I guess we'll see in about 45 hours.

Never say NEVER. it always BITES you when you least expect it. better conditioned ? better prepared? I guess we'll see in about 45 hours.

Johnson Co has probably scrimmaged a few more times than Hampton, but my guess is Hampton will be prepared. Execution is always left up to the players ,coaches can,t do the playing. I expect this game to be worth the price of admission. Should help both teams in the long run regardless of the outcome. Only 1 day and a getup, GET UR DUNNNNNNNNN BULLDOGS