Great job Region 5

Region 5 represented itself well this year w/ Jo Byrns, Eagleville, Forrest, Mcewen, and White House-Heritage winning last night.

If i remember correct only 3 of those teams won last year, in there opener.

Jo Byrns looked good, but not at midseason form yet, but thats not expected.

Eagleville, good win, but actually expected the game to be more of a blowout.

Forrest, I knew u guys would win, but i didnt expect a 50-0 win, great game guys.

Mcewen beat a team that went 0-10 last year, but they still took care of business.

Heritage won another close game against Sunbright, they looked really improved.

Next week all these teams play again along with Cascade, CA, and Nashville Christian.

Region 5 represented itself well this year w/ Jo Byrns, Eagleville, Forrest, Mcewen, and White House-Heritage winning last night.

If i remember correct only 3 of those teams won last year, in there opener.

Jo Byrns looked good, but not at midseason form yet, but thats not expected.

Eagleville, good win, but actually expected the game to be more of a blowout.

Forrest, I knew u guys would win, but i didnt expect a 50-0 win, great game guys.

Mcewen beat a team that went 0-10 last year, but they still took care of business.

Heritage won another close game against Sunbright, they looked really improved.

Next week all these teams play again along with Cascade, CA, and Nashville Christian.

It would of been more of a blowout but we did make a lot of mistakes, for one we had three tournovers, so you would of been right about being a blowout if we had played like we know we can play.

It would of been more of a blowout but we did make a lot of mistakes, for one we had three tournovers, so you would of been right about being a blowout if we had played like we know we can play.

I knew sumthing had to go wrong for u guys. Cuz JBS scrimmaged FRA and completely dominated them. Did the QB from FRA give u guys in any trouble?

I knew sumthing had to go wrong for u guys. Cuz JBS scrimmaged FRA and completely dominated them. Did the QB from FRA give u guys in any trouble?

on the first possesion he did well but the rest of the night the eagle defense shut him down. there 1st team scored only once the other score came on a last second prayerby th 2nd team

on the first possesion he did well but the rest of the night the eagle defense shut him down. there 1st team scored only once the other score came on a last second prayerby th 2nd team

Well good luck next week against Silverdale Academy. They are improved, but so are u guys, so u should get an easy win, and then its time for the BIG game. Until then good luck to Eagleville.