Jeff County vs Mo West

JC4life

ahhhhhhh yes, the fans from the cesspool that is Mo West finally start yappin

I wouldn't stereotype every fan from Mo West. I have to agree sometimes the fans get out of hand but thats to be expected ecspecially after last year. I graduated last year and so far I am very impressed with this group. I didn't think they would be all that good after we left (I played on the O-line) but they are starting to show me wrong. I look for the game to be semi close i'll say...

West - 28

Jeff Co. - 10

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morristown West is going to win hands down.... They are going to blitz and the JC quarterback will have no chance. Jeff. Co. just doesn't have the team to hang with West this year. West has the speed, strength, and def. the team unity! Those boys are a true team..they are all in it together and that's what it takes to win... Go get em' Trojans!

I wouldn't stereotype every fan from Mo West. I have to agree sometimes the fans get out of hand but thats to be expected ecspecially after last year. I graduated last year and so far I am very impressed with this group. I didn't think they would be all that good after we left (I played on the O-line) but they are starting to show me wrong. I look for the game to be semi close i'll say...

West - 28

Jeff Co. - 10

How is it a stereotype if its the truth, having had multiple experiences with West fans, and players I assure you it is no stereotype. Class was replaced with cockiness with gave way to arrogance long ago at West, and it runs straight through the program, from the fans, to the coaches and players.

How is it a stereotype if its the truth, having had multiple experiences with West fans, and players I assure you it is no stereotype. Class was replaced with cockiness with gave way to arrogance long ago at West, and it runs straight through the program, from the fans, to the coaches and players. ... ahhhhhhh yes, the fans from the cesspool that is Mo West finally start yappin

You could use a little septic service yourself JC - let's just let the players decide things Friday night.

wow I guess their so called cockiness has payed off since they keep winning year after year. You really shouldn't talk about the coaches at west....they are some of the best around. Coach Woods loves that team and apparently the team likes him since the have 100 players this year. More thank anyone can say for JC and its coaching staff.

wow I guess their so called cockiness has payed off since they keep winning year after year. You really shouldn't talk about the coaches at west....they are some of the best around. Coach Woods loves that team and apparently the team likes him since the have 100 players this year. More thank anyone can say for JC and its coaching staff.

I never said the coaches at West couldn`t coach or get results. What separates West from Maryville and the other great programs in TN is the way they play and run their program. I have friends and have talked to players from a lot of different teams in the area, and they all agree of the players that have played against West vs other teams West BY FAR had the least amount of class. Can the West coaches coach? Yes, but it appears that they do nothing to curb the attitude and lack of class from their team, because its the same year after year. Heck it might be encouraged. Maryville scrimmages DB and plays West just about every year, go ask them which program they respect the most out of the two?

How is it a stereotype if its the truth, having had multiple experiences with West fans, and players I assure you it is no stereotype. Class was replaced with cockiness with gave way to arrogance long ago at West, and it runs straight through the program, from the fans, to the coaches and players.

Are you serious? Ok, by saying it's not a stereotype, you're saying EVERY West playear, fan, and coach is cocky. Every single one. It's gramatically and rhetorically incorrect for you to say that if it's not 100% infallible. I'm not stereotyping Jeff fans or players..But lets look back at a few things: Jumping up and down and running on the field during the National Anthem. My friend's dad and my uncle did not spend a year in Baghdad and other parts of Iraq for a bunch of football players to disrespect our nation like that..Also, let me guess what kind of fan you are...You wear your letterman jacket, even though you've graduated. You haven't moved on yet and you still pretend you're in High school..If you ever have kids, you'll live vicariously through them when they play sports. Ask any other coach in East TN, and they will tell you Don Woods is a class act.

Edited by WestHightrojanfan2007

Are you serious? Ok, by saying it's not a stereotype, you're saying EVERY West playear, fan, and coach is cocky. Every single one. It's gramatically and rhetorically incorrect for you to say that if it's not 100% infallible. I'm not stereotyping Jeff fans or players..But lets look back at a few things: Jumping up and down and running on the field during the National Anthem. My friend's dad and my uncle did not spend a year in Baghdad and other parts of Iraq for a bunch of football players to disrespect our nation like that..Also, let me guess what kind of fan you are...You wear your letterman jacket, even though you've graduated. You haven't moved on yet and you still pretend you're in High school..If you ever have kids, you'll live vicariously through them when they play sports. Ask any other coach in East TN, and they will tell you Don Woods is a class act.

No one doubts the man's X's and O's, the behavior of players on his teams are a different matter. BTW if Jeff County had ran out on the field and jumped up and down multiple times during the national anthem you would have an argument.

Nice of you to tell me what kind of fan I am, truly I appreciate it. You also seem to be a prophet, any chance you have a 1-800 number I can call for more? Powerball drawing is coming up

Its monday, I`m just getting started. Your fans fired the 1st shot

As always I might add

How about back to the game and away from the stupid arguments. This is not chat room where you guys can see how many people you can irritate - although every time I look on here JC4life is involved. I'm a JC Jeff County fan but embarrased to see some of the crap JC4life puts on here.

Back to a previous post, I am concerned that the number of players on the JC squad has dropped so much in a week and a half. Anybody know who has quit. They were at 48 not long ago but now sounds as if they are around 40 or 41 if you consider a coupl are hurt.

I think the Patriots will have a tough time stopping the Trojan running game, BUT if the defense does rise to the occasion then they have a shot. The passing game will have to be clicking because it sounds like the running game is hurting. I really wish Coach U would simplify his passing game so that it is "quicker" with shorter routes, and maybe have a little ball control offense. Looks like their pass plays take too long to develop and the QB's really don't have time to take deep dropback and sit in a pocket. Seems like every pass play has to be a minimum route of 10-15 yards. What happened to the slants, quick outs, 6-8 yard curls that good receivers can break for big gainers. Needs to build his play calling to the teams capabilities, and no onsides kick please to start the game!

I didn't see the grammatical error in the comment. Wrong usage there, try using shorter, more simple words to make a point and to avoid being called out on stupidity. And, come on, we live in the South and East TN, one of the most patriotic areas in the country. In no way was running on the field during the anthem on purpose. Embarrasing?? Oh yeah. Premeditated?? Of course not. Move on...both of you. Let's play some football.