Riverdale @ McCallie

WEll if we would have held on to the ball we wouldnt be talking about this. Everyone is human and makes mistakes and im glad in came in this game and not another one. Riverdale and state? Why couldnt they be in the same sentence? We lost a heartbraker tonight in a game that didnt matter, and i would like to thank Mccalie for playing us since kilboune backed out. Now siegel and state? Lol u lost to springfield!

good post, exactly how i feel, agreed 100% :thumb:

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

recruiting aside(Brentwood Academy and Calrton Flatt), Division II AAA is plain and simple the best football in the state and riverdale was apparently outcoached(wing freaking Thahahahahhahaha) and out-performed by mccallie. go blue tornadoes, represent the real football schools. but screw BA, even though they represented as well, they f'ed high school football up in TN for the rest of my lifetime.

I wouldnt say the best football but our d just didnt care with a minute and if they did we would be on here sayin we had the best football. I dont think u can really judge who has the best unless u play numerous number of teams from a division and see how you stack up.

recruiting aside(Brentwood Academy and Calrton Flatt), Division II AAA is plain and simple the best football in the state and riverdale was apparently outcoached(wing freaking Thahahahahhahaha) and out-performed by mccallie. go blue tornadoes, represent the real football schools. but screw BA, even though they represented as well, they f'ed high school football up in TN for the rest of my lifetime.

your a joke if we got out played and out coached u got lucky we dominated this football game u know nothing about football if u really think so but say what u want u won (but got really lucky )

your a joke if we got out played and out coached u got lucky we dominated this football game u know nothing about football if u really think so but say what u want u won (but got really lucky )

C'mon SCN, give McCallie a little more credit than that. They could have easily laid down in the 4th quarter. Both teams made mistakes (fumbled kickoff, int that apparently went right through a McCallie receivers hands). I foresee you guys having a great year with many victories to come. Both teams learned a lot tonight and both became much better teams because they played each other.

C'mon SCN, give McCallie a little more credit than that. They could have easily laid down in the 4th quarter. Both teams made mistakes (fumbled kickoff, int that apparently went right through a McCallie receivers hands). I foresee you guys having a great year with many victories to come. Both teams learned a lot tonight and both became much better teams because they played each other.

Could easlily see these teams go to their state championships, do they play at Riverdale next year?

Could easlily see these teams go to their state championships, do they play at Riverdale next year?

I believe McCallie would love to start a "home and home" series with Riverdale. This could become a great rivalry and be something that both communities look forward to every year.

i will credit mccallie with the best comeback i have ever witnessed, from a neutral fans perspective the game must have been awesome. i have seen some awesome near comebacks, but rarely is a team able to pull it out, especially like 7 seconds after time clicked off the clock. it takes a huge combination of the opposing team falling apart, skill, experience, heart, and flat out luck to pull an upset like that...right now i am dissapointed, but once the record is 9-1 instead of us sittin on 1-1, i will look back at it as the greatest football game i have experienced (even though we LOST, wow), pending i dont witness a better one between now and then. lets hope if i do riverdale will be on the winning end.

good luck to mccallie this year, and even though im like hardly a UT fan at all, im looking forward to seeing him play on saturdays with recievers that can match his talent, the boy will be great :thumb:

Edited by tdntn

Heart won this game not luck. McCallie never gave up point blank. I wouldn't call BJ Coleman passing for 300 yards with 3 TD's and 1 rushing TD a dominate performance by all means from Riverdales D. McCallie had a rushing attack with an air assault against the Tribe. Yes you ran the ball well but the name of the game is who scores the most points wins. Like I said before McCallie does not have the depth of Riverdale in most cases a good team with fresh legs will win the close game.

i know man im just so mad cause we out played them and i think we deserve to have won that game

Heart won this game not luck. McCallie never gave up point blank. I wouldn't call BJ Coleman passing for 300 yards with 3 TD's and 1 rushing TD a dominate performance by all means from Riverdales D. McCallie had a rushing attack with an air assault against the Tribe. Yes you ran the ball well but the name of the game is who scores the most points wins. Like I said before McCallie does not have the depth of Riverdale in most cases a good team with fresh legs will win the close game.

Everything won this game,luck with the bounces on the hail mary, heart for coming back, and breakdown as in riverdale not caring. But i would lose this game in anyway if that gives me a ring