Chattanooga Central vs Mcmin Co.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good article about McDermott and his cast of RBs in the Chattanooga paper.

McMinn wins 50-14...offense looked very good running and passing. Defense looked good. Niko Jackson ran the opening kickoff back for a TD. Trace had 3 touchdowns and Devon had 2 touchdown passes...this was a great game for McMinn but i'm not sure how good Central is so it's to early to tell how good this team really is...the only bad thing tonight was penalties and fumbles...Trace finished with 16 carries for 232 and Devon went 7-7 for 153

Edited by Burnt

thats fine and all, but we would have a 1000 yd rusher if we handed him the ball every single time. Believe me, I know all to well what its like to play in athens.

230+ on 16 carries? doesn't seem to me that he was carrying the ball every single time. what is that avg., like 14 yards/carry? plus he didn't play in the 1st qtr or the 4th b/c mcminn was up by 36. that makes it 230+ in 2 qtrs!

on a side note, nigel holland at LB was making plays all over the field. he must have had 15 tackles.