Chattanooga Central vs Mcmin Co.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mullinax is gone, so no contest. central by 14. to big and fast for the cherokids. sorry guys, I like mcminn, but pounders have a lot of speed and are huge.

You say to fast and you say to big.....Well lets see McMinn has a 1000 yard rusher back that can bench over 300 lbs. not to mention the line he is running behind averages 275 lbs. This does not even take into consideration the FB who is 6'2" 240 and the other backs have better then average speed. Now from what I have seen central is huge upfront and the team does have some overall good speed. Central will win some games this year but not this one in Athens againist a much improved McMinn team.

You say to fast and you say to big.....Well lets see McMinn has a 1000 yard rusher back that can bench over 300 lbs. not to mention the line he is running behind averages 275 lbs. This does not even take into consideration the FB who is 6'2" 240 and the other backs have better then average speed. Now from what I have seen central is huge upfront and the team does have some overall good speed. Central will win some games this year but not this one in Athens againist a much improved McMinn team.

thats fine and all, but we would have a 1000 yd rusher if we handed him the ball every single time. Believe me, I know all to well what its like to play in athens.

thats fine and all, but we would have a 1000 yd rusher if we handed him the ball every single time. Believe me, I know all to well what its like to play in athens.

You must be a product of the Mullinax era where it was buck sweep left/right and cut back trap then throw the bootleg on third down....not to say it was not succesful but times have changed. By the way I did a "Google search" for purple pounders and it took me to a "gay" website so i told our boys to be sure and cover their butts when they play the purple pounders from Chatt. Central. All kidding aside I really do not believe Central will be in this game after the third quarter McMinn is hungry to regain that swager that they had from 93-04 when they were a fixture in the TSSAA playoff's. I suppose time will tell good luck tonight to both teams and Central should really think about a different mascot???? GO TRIBE!!!!