Knoxville Halls travels to Sevier Co.

fairplay2121

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is ridiculous! Both the Halls vs. Sevir County and Powell vs. Webb posts have been turned into people getting mad at each other and trash talking each other....This site and these boards are about high school sports not trashing other posters and making fun of each other just to try to prove each other wrong. I am a high school senior and my friends and I are more mature than some people on these boards! Just quit arguing and trying to show each other up and lets just talk about sports!

As Always....Go Big Red!

hhsbball12,

That is why these boards are so popular. Anyone can get on here and say anything (almost anything) they want to and they don't have to identify themselves. Now I know of you and your fantastic basketball abilities and you would prolly know me if I told you my name. Everybody knows who hiv, I mean HTV, is because he has told on this board that he is in the media and he broadcast's games for Powell. But the rest are just people who live for their teams success through hidden identities.

Now powellfan, you are just a typical powell nobody. We all on this board act differently than what we do in real life (at least most act differently). But you Powell people think your $%^& don't stink. If you don't like what I say, send me a response and I'll meet you at the Powell track soemtime and we will see if we can reach a settlement about our diffferent views on sports and life in general if you like.

reddevil1 just made my coach t springer list

what a joke!

halls has him and there trying to give him to another community

im a powell nobody debil1 and i have a lot of halls friends who have class and know how to handle sports rivalrys

grow up little man take it easy youll live longer

reddevil1 just made my coach t springer list

what a joke!

halls has him and there trying to give him to another community

im a powell nobody debil1 and i have a lot of halls friends who have class and know how to handle sports rivalrys

grow up little man take it easy youll live longer

Rob,

I know you probably wont but please dont let him put a label on the rest of us Halls fans.

As Always....Go Big Red!

hhsbball12

i know better than to do that and i wont!!!!!!!

the great things about rivalrys is you want to beat each others brains out in any sport

but you can still respect your opponent

alot of powell and halls kids play travel ball together in other sports and enjoy long freindships

i know reddebil1s actions and words ( ijust saw what hes written on other threads)

are immature and show an overall lack of self disipline

your a class act for calling one of your own out!

shows why your a good leader on and off the court

Edited by robpride

hhsbball12

i know better than to do that and i wont!!!!!!!

the great things about rivalrys is you want to beat each others brains out in any sport

but you can still respect your opponent

alot of powell and halls kids play travel ball together in other sports and enjoy long freindships

i know reddebil1s actions and words ( ijust saw what hes written on other threads)

are immature and show an overall lack of self disipline

your a class act for calling one of your own out!

shows why your a good leader on and off the court

Rob,

Thank you very much for what you said and like you said earlier, I played AAU basketball with 5 or so kids from Powell and one from Karns so exactly like you said....I want to beat Powell BAD every time I play them but I am friends with all the players and have very much respect for them and most of the Powell fans as well.

As Always....Go Big Red!

RedDevil, If you serisouly think im going to get into a fight ovear a message board you are seriosl not the brightest person a live.

As far as a Powell nobody, I didnt play sports, and I didnt go to college, But teh job i have now, I make more than a lot of people go and get a 4 year scholorship do. And i have said Who i am many times and dont care if you know who i am, I have man friends in halls seeing as my backyard is in halls and front is in powell.

Get a life kid you sure do need it