Best player in TN

War Eagles

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say Golden Tate is your best talent in the state and will draw national attention. Still, I saw Chris Donald play for Huntingdon the year they had Terrance Edwards as Mr. Football and won the title against David Lipscomb. That team was unstoppable offensively and could have won the 4A or maybe the 5A title that year. Donald was a great player even as a freshman. He was 6'1" 195 fullback then, and I couldn't believe it when I looked on the roster and saw he was a freshman! I thought back then he would be a big-time prospect. By the way, that Huntingdon state title team had Terrance Edwards, Boo Weathers, and Chris Donald all in the same backfield, and that was by far the best group of backs I have ever seen in a high school backfield at the same time.

I agree that Golden is the best talent in the state but there is plenty of talent in the class of 2007. All will be successful wherever they go.

Hav you seen his tapes chris is a freak. Definitley the best in state if not Rae Sykes, and i guess you have to include golden in there as well

Golden Tate hands down. No one can turn a game around as quickly as Tate can. He is so multi-dimensional. He plays RB, WR, QB, returns punts, returns kickoffs and he punts. PLus he can score from any of the above mentioned at any time.