Best player in TN

War Eagles

Golden would probably be a 4 or 5 star ranked player had he gone to the Addidas and Nike camps but he chose to play baseball. Who cares anyway? All the players mentioned here will get D1 scholarships to major schools. Just imagine having all the guys mentioned here on one team...they would be unstoppable.

Tate is a four star athlete by Unapproved Website. And for anyone who doesn't think Tate is the best in the State just go to schoolsportsradio.com and watch his highlights from the Greenbrier game!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golden would probably be a 4 or 5 star ranked player had he gone to the Addidas and Nike camps but he chose to play baseball. Who cares anyway? All the players mentioned here will get D1 scholarships to major schools. Just imagine having all the guys mentioned here on one team...they would be unstoppable.

Outside of Tate I think that may be a possibility. I just don't think he will go to UT like I think the others will.

It doesn't mean Tate isn't the best player if he doesn't go to UT.

I think Mcfan was talking about all the best players playing on one team. He must think all of them are headed to UT so they WILL all be playing together except for Golden. I would hope that the other players make the best decision for them and if that's UT so be it. Too bad more Tennessee athletes don't consider Vanderbilt. It is one of the best educations in the country.

I think Mcfan was talking about all the best players playing on one team. He must think all of them are headed to UT so they WILL all be playing together except for Golden. I would hope that the other players make the best decision for them and if that's UT so be it. Too bad more Tennessee athletes don't consider Vanderbilt. It is one of the best educations in the country.

You have to be eligible at a higher standard to begin with there, and I'd say they also take a look at who they think will be able to handle the academic workload while playing football even if they're qualified. Still, it seems they lose a ton of the Nashville area private school players that you'd think could be ideal student athletes there-to schools like Tennessee, Auburn, USC, among others.

Edited by Indian

;) I think that every high school football team in Tennessee has their own best player... My personal favorite for Greene County football is Adam Sizemore... but maybe that's just me. Also, for Greene County, I believe that some teams that didn't do so great last year are gonna be really good this year... and north greene will NOT beat south greene.