Henry County at Dickson County

wingman

Remember back in your school days when that guy who was so much smarter than the rest of made you feel inferior and threatened, so you all made fun of him?That's what's happening here and the YANKER understands your uneasiness with trying to deal with me. NONE of you can successfully match wits with me and in an effort to make you feel better about yourselves, you revert back to immature actions. The YANKER is used to this tactic and is totally UNAFFECTED by your immaturity. Good luck against DC and while they may be no Ridgeway this year, their tradition and HISTORY is something you cannot ignore because it is VASTLY superior to that of HC.

IL just wish I had the time you have for posting and staying on coacht, I might be a professional golfer or something.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the clarification, now please allow me to clarify, I was not trying to cause drama, I was not trying to run you off, as you said it is a message board and I gave my opinion as you did, my suggestion to all posters is when you post on a message board, be prepared for response of all kinds especially when what you type can be interpretted in many way. That is the problem with text, just look at the bible and all of the misinterpretations it has.

The way I took your post is like this

Even if the offense scores 3 more touchdowns, which would have been 28 points ( which I will agree needs to score more points) we win. sounds kinda like that statement about the 90 yard run)if you can take away a 90 lyard run, ha ha, I can add 40 touchdowns, because we are now in the hypothetical. As for McNairl, since you mentioned it after talkking about our offense it came across to me that you may think he is not playing up to potential. He played a heck of a game on Friday night against a team that has a pretty stingy defense.

There can only be one "Clarification King" my young prophet but your point is well taken. You have now taken this board to a new level "Oh Biblical Wonder".

Remember back in your school days when that guy who was so much smarter than the rest of made you feel inferior and threatened, so you all made fun of him?That's what's happening here and the YANKER understands your uneasiness with trying to deal with me. NONE of you can successfully match wits with me and in an effort to make you feel better about yourselves, you revert back to immature actions. The YANKER is used to this tactic and is totally UNAFFECTED by your immaturity. Good luck against DC and while they may be no Ridgeway this year, their tradition and HISTORY is something you cannot ignore because it is VASTLY superior to that of HC.

History is made everyday. HC is in the process of making history. Saturday we will look back in history and like what we see. HC brings back the barrel!

Remember back in your school days when that guy who was so much smarter than the rest of made you feel inferior and threatened, so you all made fun of him?

Yes!

They usually got beat up!

Just kidding :P

Yanker you are a funny guy and I can tell you don't have a problem with laughing at yourself.

I pull for JCM to do well in non region games. I always want Region to do well.

I have been reading this post and and for some reason this topic has strayed away from the current game to JCM. I will try and either make the HC fans feel better or scare them to deth. There has been alot of speculation in cougar country as to how good they can be. They did lose both their scrimmages, but they played 2 very good teams. Keep in mind in the scrimmages they were moving alot of people around to find the right mix. On offense they return every skill position player from last year. They do have a new QB, but he is much improved over the senior from last year(throws the ball better). They only have one o-line returnee. That is where the youngsters come in.(It will cause problems until they get more game expierence). They will have the big play potiental with all the expierence returning. On Defense they return both DT and one end. Both tackles are very big, HC will probably remember them from last year. One LB and one safty return and the rest played alot last year. The defense will be good up front, needs to improve on the big plays(pass) I think they will start about 6 soph--this might be the difference in the game.

We love the Yanker. We have tried to adopt him, but he chooses to remain in Jackson. He does have an ununsual fascination with history, though.

I'm just a good person (or people). You would like me. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Today has been quite a day for the YANKER. First, MR. YANKER, and then professing LOVE for the YANKER and then even ADOPTION proceedings for the YANKER. The stunned YANKER must now take a break and try to analyze and absorb all of this.

There you go again Dr. Smith, making illogical statements like that. Dickson County does not have tradition and history vastly superior to that of HC. Nor does JCM. All three have very strong but very different tradition and history.

I have been reading this post and and for some reason this topic has strayed away from the current game to JCM. I will try and either make the HC fans feel better or scare them ...... played alot last year. The defense will be good up front, needs to improve on the big plays(pass) I think they will start about 6 soph--this might be the difference in the game.

Thanks eagle2. We have been wondering about this for a while. The youngsters will get their test under the lights on Friday, and I have no doubt they will perform as Dickson County has always done. HC has our share of new folks on the D-line in particular, and the good thing is that they were tested mightily last week showed they have what it takes. I always look forward to this clash every year!!!

Do you live in the Germantown area or have you seen them this preseason? You are correct about one thing my "Cupcaking Friend From the West", when one compares the INTELLECT of the YANKER to others posting on here, the YANKER is in a different and HIGHER Galaxy!!!!!

I follow a high school team in North Mississippi, so no, I haven't seen G'town. I do know they have been down the past few years, but they are still in the Memphis area Dandy Dozen, but closer to the bottom and they used to live on top. They've done some realigning of the school district lines which has hurt G'town. Word is, they will never be the powerhouse they used to be.

Back to HCHS, didn't Dickson County add another school? Did it dilute their talent pool? I remember those HC/DC games of the past - what fun!

Yanker reminds me of ALF

Please do not allow the YANKER to make you feel any more insecure than you already do. That is not the intent of the YANKER. If it makes you feel better to call the YANKER names when you realize your wits are no match for the YANKER, then please do so. There are only two or three of you on this board who can actually carry on a conversation with me anyway.