Coffee Co. V. Shelbyville

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know about that prediction i couldnt see cc beating anyone by 21. CC better not over look this game it will be a thriller. I still pick shelbyville 28-21.

*OFF TOPIC*

To all those from Coffee County that is going to the game tonight and would like to know who I am, then look for a guy in a white TN Titans Shirt, blue jeans, and either a khaki Titans hat or a Black and Orange TN Vols hat. If your like me then you'd sometimes like to know who your talking to. I at least know that two people know me. One of them may not be aware of it...right 5A fan...:) Anyways that's just something I wanted to say...See ya'll tonight!! :)

WOW...nice win.

Holy Moly!!! When was the last time Coffee Co. scored 62 points? Has to be a big boost to this football team. One thing I noticed about Shelbyville is that once the season progresses their running game will be very good. However, the one bad thing I saw that eats me up is our Special Teams....golly gee you can't tackle someone with your arms...lol overall a really great game...looking forward to next weeks game against the Cavaliers.