Antioch v Clarksville

workinprogress

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Antioch travels to Clarksville this week in what is their first game with new head coach Mike Woodard. What do you all think about this one and Antioch in general?

The name is Woodward, and I feel this will be a good game. Clarksville's supposed to be a good team with so many starters back, and Antioch is well balanced. Who ever commits less mistakes will win, hopefully it will be Antioch.

The name is Woodward, and I feel this will be a good game. Clarksville's supposed to be a good team with so many starters back, and Antioch is well balanced. Who ever commits less mistakes will win, hopefully it will be Antioch.

Yeah I know the name. Sometimes my fingers cant keep up with my brain. I am sure it has happened to you before. I hate it when people get on here and correct each others grammar and spelling. Nobody is perfect. I am sure that MIKE will forgive me.

Edited by workinprogress

I'm interested in this game as well. I've heard some good things about what's going on around the Bears program and I, as a 1999 graduate of AHS, hope they achieve their potential under Woodward. There is the potential for greatness in that school and an energetic, disciplined coach like Woodward could be just what the doctor ordered. Good luck Bears!!!

Yeah I know the name. Sometimes my fingers cant keep up with my brain. I am sure it has happened to you before. I hate it when people get on here and correct each others grammar and spelling. Nobody is perfect. I am sure that MIKE will forgive me.

Workinprogess,

How is your team going to be this year? When is your first game? Do you get your philosophy from your Dad? Where can I get your schedule. Where is the new school? What game are you going to Friday?

Edited by runtheball

Workinprogess,

How is your team going to be this year? When is your first game? Do you get your philosophy from your Dad? Where can I get your schedule. Where is the new school? What game are you going to Friday?

Runtheball---The team has a lot of hurdles this year. We finally have worked it out so that we can practice at the old school. It was getting kind of hard practicing football on concrete or in the gym. I think we will be competing for a city championship this year. The only team to beat us in two years in Moore so we are hoping to get by them this year. This could be the best team I have had. I get my offensive philosophy from a lot of different people. This year I am going to the spread since that is what AHS does. I do get my defensive philosophy from Dad. His defense is one of the best. He has taught me everything I know. I can send you a schedule or fax it to you. The new school is out in the woods off Pettus. I will be going to all of AHS's games this year. I am helping them out once again. Its a great learning experience and whenever Dad retires I will probably try to go to the high school ranks. Its hard to believe I wont be seeing you this year on the sidelines. Metro has lost another great coach. Hope you are doing well and your family.