Crockett vs Obion

cavfan67

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are right crockett is a heavy fan and its because they are good at what they do and they will show up there and dominate the field and walk away with another win under there belt and still have enough energy to play another game and dominate the feild!!!

You may win the game but you'll know you were in a battle. I can tell by your post that you're taking OC lightly and that's fine. I hope the rest of the team feels the same way.

I Highly doubt that Crockett will take any team "LIGHTLY"and guarantee you they will not overlook anyone.

If OC gets dominated like you say they will, then I will be man enough to get on here and say I was wrong. The question is, if OC plays the Cavs tough like I think they will and possibly upset them, will you be man enough to say you were wrong?

you are right crockett is a heavy fan and its because they are good at what they do and they will show up there and dominate the field and walk away with another win under there belt and still have enough energy to play another game and dominate the feild!!!

By the nic "66 lineman" you are either an old 40 year old lineman dude like me or a young pup that is playing now...I hope it's the former,because the Rebel players read this website,but they are not dumb enough to post stuff like this...And believe me,it's not because they don't have confidence in themselves,it's because they have better sense....IF a Rebel does post garbage on this thread it will be some random freshman who doesn't play and will probably pay for it in practice...I'm afraid by the spelling it's the latter.....The only #66 I see on the Crockett Co. roster is a sophmore that probably doesn't play....Easy to talk trash from the sidelines,huh???...If your teammates are like the Rebel upperclassmen,I wouldn't want to be you in practice this week.... :thumb:

This game will not be a "killing". The only reason it wound up being out of hand last year was because of turnovers. The Rebels moved the ball right down the field last year on Crockett Co. but couldn't hold onto the ball. If the Rebels can hold onto the ball, this will be a great game. I promise Obion Central will not be a pushover.

oc will be a pushover cause crocketts lineman and defense is gonna run them over on the field and dominate them and tear them up like a pitbull on a poodle and trust me it won't be pretty when oc goes to there fieldhouse with a loss and crockett back on the bus with a win!!!

If OC gets dominated like you say they will, then I will be man enough to get on here and say I was wrong. The question is, if OC plays the Cavs tough like I think they will and possibly upset them, will you be man enough to say you were wrong?

i can't wait to see this game this is gonna be a great game we'll have to see the out come of this game but i'll tell u one thing it won't be a boring game its gonna be real interesting with the crocett offense and defense against the oc offense and defense

Tons of experience and talent on both sides of the ball in this one.. P.A. continues to impress with the athletes he has at Crockett County. Year in and year out the Cavs are always in the mix come post-season. This is no doubt one of the more experienced Rebel teams we've seen in quite some time. Expectations are high in Troy and the Rebels(much like last week vs. Dresden) are looking for a little revenge on what happen last season B) This one will come down to who can hold on to the football and the playmakers on both sides will have to make plays. I see the defense making a stand in this one and the Rebels again pulling the victory at Rebel Field in a 28-21 final score B)

Rebel and Cavs fans can check out the game on 104.9 FM KYTN beginning at 7:00.

The way that Crockett Beat up on Milan Im scared for Obion Centrel. uhhhhhh very scared for Obion. I thought that it was a misprint when i saw the score of the Crockett and milan game but it was right. And if i was a obion centrel player i might get sick on friday and my excuse will be i've got "cav disease".

Sorry our players don't get intimidated that easily. And if you are a player and are intimidated that easily, you might want to find a different sport. The Rebels won't lay down! B)