Silverdale vs Eaglesville?

football time

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Silverwho? Ha...Although Silverdale is an improved team since last year, the Eagles will drive home with another W.

"Can't Be Stopped"

What's up with eagleville chanting can't be stopped on the sidelines? They have a good team, but they sound like a pep squad over there. Plus they were saying it when they were on defense??? THat is when you want a stop isn't it? Just a thought

With all the new players that Silverdale has recieved this year, they should win this game. They beat David Brainerd in the Jamboree pretty bad.

Well Silverdale gave Eagleville a big scare tonight and earned some well deserved respect.It was 3-0 silverdale at the half.Lack of depth is was hurt them tonight.Eagleville has some great speed and two very good RB's.They were improved since last year but so has Silverdale.I believe the final last year was 42-19.The final this year was 22-10.Thats a pretty large point swing.once again,good luck to both teams with the last of their seasons

Well Silverdale gave Eagleville a big scare tonight and earned some well deserved respect.It was 3-0 silverdale at the half.Lack of depth is was hurt them tonight.Eagleville has some great speed and two very good RB's.They were improved since last year but so has Silverdale.I believe the final last year was 42-19.The final this year was 22-10.Thats a pretty large point swing.once again,good luck to both teams with the last of their seasons

Actually, last year was 33-14 Eagleville. Still, yes, Silverdale has improved since last year. We just didn't play good at all the first half. Second half was a totally different story....scored 15 points in the 3rd qtr alone. There was a lot of mistakes on our half tonight. I just know we played good enough to come out with the W but I just hope that we dont play like that next week, because that isnt the real eagles.

Jacket2557 - "Can't Be Stopped" started last year, and it gets the team pumped on both offense and defense. Yes, I see what you're saying, but it lets the team know we're there for them and gets 'em pumped up before the ball is snapped. It's not a cocky thing with Eagleville. It's all in fun and to pump everyone up.

Edited by Eagles50