The Line Between Gordonsville and Carthage

giterdoneGT

:justwrestle: First of all the line that seperates Gordonsville and Carthage IS NOT the INTERSTATE !!!! If you are coming from Cookeville get off exit 258, turn right, go past McDonalds, KFC,WaffleHouse,the carwash, the industrial park, TNT market, William L. Bonnell, go about yet another mile or so............. Then Look STRAIGHT ahead on the right !!! You will see a sign that says WELCOME TO SOUTH CARTHAGE then ya'll Carthage fans can have it !!! Same goes for if you are coming from Lebanon !! Get off exit 258. The only difference is turn left instead of right !!! You will go by the same businesses. You will see that same sign that says WELCOME to SOUTH CARTHAGE !!!!!!!!! If Carthage is divided at the interstate why have all these businesses got GORDONSVILLE phone numbers and addresses ?????????????????????????????? EXPLAIN THAT !!!!!!! Do ya'll want to be closer to Gordonsville or something ???????????????????? :D

GO TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:justwrestle: First of all the line that seperates Gordonsville and Carthage IS NOT the INTERSTATE !!!! If you are coming from Cookeville get off exit 258, turn right, go past McDonalds, KFC,WaffleHouse,the carwash, the industrial park, TNT market, William L. Bonnell, go about yet another mile or so............. Then Look STRAIGHT ahead on the right !!! You will see a sign that says WELCOME TO SOUTH CARTHAGE then ya'll Carthage fans can have it !!! Same goes for if you are coming from Lebanon !! Get off exit 258. The only difference is turn left instead of right !!! You will go by the same businesses. You will see that same sign that says WELCOME to SOUTH CARTHAGE !!!!!!!!! If Carthage is divided at the interstate why have all these businesses got GORDONSVILLE phone numbers and addresses ?????????????????????????????? EXPLAIN THAT !!!!!!! Do ya'll want to be closer to Gordonsville or something ???????????????????? :D

This may be the funniest post I've ever read on here. Hey, isn't there a football game tonight?

:) First of all the line that seperates Gordonsville and Carthage IS NOT the INTERSTATE !!!! If you are coming from Cookeville get off exit 258, turn right, go past McDonalds, KFC,WaffleHouse,the carwash, the industrial park, TNT market, William L. Bonnell, go about yet another mile or so............. Then Look STRAIGHT ahead on the right !!! You will see a sign that says WELCOME TO SOUTH CARTHAGE then ya'll Carthage fans can have it !!! Same goes for if you are coming from Lebanon !! Get off exit 258. The only difference is turn left instead of right !!! You will go by the same businesses. You will see that same sign that says WELCOME to SOUTH CARTHAGE !!!!!!!!! If Carthage is divided at the interstate why have all these businesses got GORDONSVILLE phone numbers and addresses ?????????????????????????????? EXPLAIN THAT !!!!!!! Do ya'll want to be closer to Gordonsville or something ???????????????????? :)

GO TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Larry the Cable Guy - Calm down, people say that because that is the closest landmark that divides the county. You can't really say the river because most of the students in south carthage go to Smith Co. Calm down before you sound anymore stupid. Thank You and Have a nice day!!!

Edited by glover

:( Whoa, Nellie! You fellers up there need to just settle that boy down. Obviously you all have some problems with the "lines" up there, and Don the Pool Boy is right there to clean that baby up! If you didn't know your boundries in those parts, well, now you do. Oh yeah, Don Giter WHATS THE POINT? Lordy, Lordy :thumb: be with this one. He is obviously losing a lot of sleep over this.

Kaz from the Border(I think)

Edited by kazam37

Hey Larry the Cable Guy - Calm down, people say that because that is the closest landmark that divides the county. You can't really say the river because most of the students in south carthage go to Smith Co. Calm down before you sound anymore stupid. Thank You and Have a nice day!!!

I didn't find that stupid since ya'll Carthage fans at the first of the posting on here are now claiming the interstate. I was just wondering, since I have lived in G-Ville 34 years, if everytime I go under the interstate bridge (since you are so smart) am I now in Carthage ?????????? There have been many posts on here that that is what divides us. PLEASE EXPLAIN !!!!!! Before you sound stupid for thinking it !!!!!!!!! :thumb:

actually the river would be the closest landmark. But who cares, the game should be kicking off now. And I am stuck at work, :thumb: