Scott VS Oliversprings

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P

the dean of football(JD), that little snide remark on the Red Bowling Springs page was pretty funny. Son don't go finding places to make your "comments" about Oneida Football. Now you've gone and made a mess of yourself. You are way over the top, cause wins aren't nearly as easy to come by, as you suggested to the RBS faithful, in Oneida. Then again, your just some kid trying to gain a little "following" by making baseless points. dean of football, your not even the dean of shuffle board! :lol:

:thumb: Kaz

THEDEANSAYS Looks like I got one "following" me . And I know wins don't come easy, except in your region. face it all these years while we have been getting our heads kicked in by the likes of Fulton AE Kingston and oh yes Anderson county (and if you don't think it's tough just ask Tony Lambert) what was you guys doing besides shuffling your attendance to stay in that little slice of Heaven you call a region? :o

Bassfishin', the "dean" needs bashing! He is posting on other sites, poor mouthing our football team and we are basically defending them. This was where he posts the most so we are simply trying to get his "message" straightened out a bit. We aren't venting on Scott Co., heck they are the county school and any success they have in football, baseball, track, basketball, or ping pong reflects positively on us all. I would think is some respects, that citizens in Scott Co. take some pride in the fact that Oneida has won state titles in football and womens basketball, a fact which reflects positively on the Highlanders. You guys kick the Bobcats butt on Friday night, as I'm sure you are capable of doing! Kaz and other citizens inside the Oneida city limits will be rooting for ya.

:o Kaz :thumb:

THEDEANSAYS Oh yes we could beat you in ping pong to thanks for reminding me KAZ

uh "dean" you just slammed bill hall,gary sexton, and probably coach diggs. gilliums coached 2 games and you are ready to annoint him the greatest ever in shs history. dude 4 days in pads? even diggs wasn't that extreme. i thought you played for THE MAN! and another thing you and bassmaster need to get over the ohs-shs thing it's a dead horse. aint played since the '82 season lotta players from both sides come and gone without it and the county seems to have survived. it'd be a great moneymaker for both schools no doubt,but it's in the past. i do however believe scott will roll big against oliver springs. as always go big red!!!

punished you still talk it pretty good , I did play for the man just like you , and like any other REAL highlander I left my young ones in the county to suffer their beatings instead of sending them down that path well traveled , but I some what understand EVERYONE loves a winner. AS far as me anointing any one I didn't but I do have high hope for these guys only time will tell and i'm not slamming anyone Bill is still around and what I say isn't near as bad as what was said about any of them the past four years if you were around when Jordan was the man and we lost key games by 3 hmmmm what was you sayin while I was supporting, oh I almost forgot I have had 4 days in pads once or twice , anyhow I'll never be a turn coat

THEDEANSAYS I had a chance to go through the paper and check out the game Friday of oz gp, looks like gp handled them pretty ruff . My early account of West being the qb apparently was wrong he played WR all the game and had 93 yards on 4 kickoff returns Haynes is tough and totaled 83 yards rushing that coming mostly in the 2nd half he was a force to recon with on the d side of the ball even though not much of that was mentioned in the paper . Pointer the qb had one complete pass to west and one interception in 4 attempts I believe so scott get-ready I think it's going to be a running game . Speaking of running sources tell me the highlanders were like Forrest today, every were they went they were RUNNIN

punished you still talk it pretty good , I did play for the man just like you , and like any other REAL highlander I left my young ones in the county to suffer their beatings instead of sending them down that path well traveled , but I some what understand EVERYONE loves a winner. AS far as me anointing any one I didn't but I do have high hope for these guys only time will tell and i'm not slamming anyone Bill is still around and what I say isn't near as bad as what was said about any of them the past four years if you were around when Jordan was the man and we lost key games by 3 hmmmm what was you sayin while I was supporting, oh I almost forgot I have had 4 days in pads once or twice , anyhow I'll never be a turn coat

hey dean i had high hopes for 'em when they went 0-10 and got cow killed at fulton 76-0! the politics that be were still in power when my younguns started school. the same power that got rid of coach diggs. imo mike davis set the program back 10 years when he messed with the staff a few years back. as for me bein a turncoat. my district championship speaks for itself,ain't no other highlander team got one! i still bleed scarlet and silver. and remember one thing we've played our games lard bowls included. it is after all a kid in those uniforms now. go big red!!! thus sayith the punisher!!

hey dean i had high hopes for 'em when they went 0-10 and got cow killed at fulton 76-0! the politics that be were still in power when my younguns started school. the same power that got rid of coach diggs. imo mike davis set the program back 10 years when he messed with the staff a few years back. as for me bein a turncoat. my district championship speaks for itself,ain't no other highlander team got one! i still bleed scarlet and silver. and remember one thing we've played our games lard bowls included. it is after all a kid in those uniforms now. go big red!!! thus sayith the punisher!!

wow p22! imagine if you and the dean rooted for the same team....oh wait u do :D i've seen coach diggs at both teams practices' he says both teams do too much standing around. i can pull for both teams no problem. i wish everybody felt that way!! CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!! :lol: i think scott has to toughen up up front a little. i think they can win friday night and from what i've seen of 'em if they get a little more physical i think they can be competetive in the region. a big win for the highlanders :D

I spoke to one of OZ's coaches last night and he thinks they can match up well with scott if they can conatain the QB

thats what gibbs line of thinking was and we know how well that went down. hey dean the mucas man is right. i pul for the tribe and i pull for the highlanders and we just don't see eye to eye on that. ain't no thang. i do enjoy your posts' and i know you have as much respect for coach diggs as i do. so peace my man good luck friday night. as always go big red :D

:unsure: Dean, the stuff that comes out of your mouth is just junk. :) I'm demoting you from shuffle board to hopscotch! I really hesitate to make you dean of anything that has rules to it, because you wouldn't follow them! As to "following" you, have a nice dream about that bro, cause that ain't happening either. I mean your accusations are, honestly, comical. :lol: I'm sorry, its just hard to keep from laughing at you so hard. Nice cut between the legs on that one you pulled on P22. (turncoat) Man, are your loyalties allowing your judgement on others to become a "little" clouded. Who died and made you King? P22, no need to apologize, you are a class person and some jerks assessment of you doesn't change that. You've been exposed deano, enjoy your throne.

:thumb: Kaz :lol: