RHEA -VS- HIXSON

7mm

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win for the Eagles. The offense started a little slow, but the defense played great all night. The offense got two scores before the half, one after they got a turnover with under a minute left. Caleb Wilson scrambeled around and threw a perfect pass for a touchdown with 9 seconds left. The defense played great all night they had a great goal line stand in the third that showed a lot of pride. This should be the Rhea team that shows up week in and week out.

The offensive coaching staff did a lot better job of mixing the run and the pass this week. In doing so, they kept Hixson's defense off balance. As far as the team goes, GREAT JOB both offensively and defensively. A few minor mental errors resulting in some unnecessary penalties, but it's still early. Keep it up and build on your success this week. GO RHEA!

I was so glad to see there weren't many stupid personal fouls....I think there was one, but some things just happen on accident (a little late hit I think). Hopefully the team will continue to play disiplined. There's so much talent on this team, and I think they now know they can play some football, it's time to start steam rollin'...