Lincoln Co. @ Warren Co.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well not sure why I'm starting this

I already know what everyone thinks will happen

I'm sure that W.C. will be fired up to the max when we roll into McMinnville friday evening. Don't really know very much about W.C. at all other than they are 1-1, and that their talented qb. from last year graduated. All that I can tell you is the last time that we were up there they had completely redone their pressbox and it was really nice on the inside, and FREE FOOD!

Oh well I'm sure that someone will fill us in during the coming week on what to expect from W.C.. I already know what to expect from the Falcons :thumb: .

This will be a hard game for WC to win. Their offense still sputtered against an average at best Dekalb Co defense. The defense is WC's strong point but cant put points on the board for the O. WC will have to get the run going first and early to have a chance in this game.. I dont think they broke a run over twenty yards from the tail back all night. I saw some improvement in the line but still MUCH needed for next week.