Lincoln Co. @ Warren Co.

Just a little stats for the game.

Lincoln Co. has scored 50 points this season and has given up 23

Warren Co. had scored 28 points this season and has given up 21.

Also if you were to look at the teams that both teams have played Lincoln Co. has played one of the states top teams and has given up 17 points and played Blackman which is one of the worse teams and gave up six which was probably late I don't have the box score.

Warren Co. should have beat Bradley and almost put up a goose egg. then with Dekalb only scored 21 points in which they should have routed them.

Like I said I haven't seen a game this season but the talk around Warren Co. is that the Offensive line is just not giving enough time for the QB Mullican to throw. Too many chop blocks and no staying with the defender. I like to think that there will be alot of turn overs for the Pioneers and the Defense will be out there so long it won't be pretty.

The 6 points that Blackman scored was actually against Lincoln County's 3rd team offense on a fumbled pitch out that was picked up by the Blackamn defense and returned for a TD. Blackman's offense never threatened on Lincoln County's first team defense. If Warren County's offensive line is weak, it could be over with quick. Lincoln County has one if it's strongest defensive fronts it has had in years, not to mention two linebackers that swarm to the ball and will hit you hard.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 6 points that Blackman scored was actually against Lincoln County's 3rd team offense on a fumbled pitch out that was picked up by the Blackamn defense and returned for a TD. Blackman's offense never threatened on Lincoln County's first team defense. If Warren County's offensive line is weak, it could be over with quick. Lincoln County has one if it's strongest defensive fronts it has had in years, not to mention two linebackers that swarm to the ball and will hit you hard.

I figured that the points wouldn't have been against the first string defense. I just didn't know for a fact. could you send me a pm of the LC blackman box score LCstatman? I would like to see it.

Just a little stats for the game.

Lincoln Co. has scored 50 points this season and has given up 23

Warren Co. had scored 28 points this season and has given up 21.

Also if you were to look at the teams that both teams have played Lincoln Co. has played one of the states top teams and has given up 17 points and played Blackman which is one of the worse teams and gave up six which was probably late I don't have the box score.

Warren Co. should have beat Bradley and almost put up a goose egg. then with Dekalb only scored 21 points in which they should have routed them.

Like I said I haven't seen a game this season but the talk around Warren Co. is that the Offensive line is just not giving enough time for the QB Mullican to throw. Too many chop blocks and no staying with the defender. I like to think that there will be alot of turn overs for the Pioneers and the Defense will be out there so long it won't be pretty.

The L.C. game with Franklin was 10-7 until about 3 mins. to go in the game. L.C. was driving late in the 4th qt. when they fumbled the ball around the fifty yd. line and that was pretty much the ball game. Franklin had some qb. problems in the game that's for sure, they may have gotten them ironed out last week I don't know, both teams turned the ball over 4 times in the game so that was pretty even. As far as Blackman, i don't know what the problem is there, they have some pretty inpressive looking athletes just looking at them, they have a pretty good qb., a D1 kicker, and some pretty good looking skill people including the tb. Mims but for whatever reason they just can't seem to put it all together.

Franklin has one of the fastest defenses that I've seen in H.S.

If you get to go I believe that you will be impressed with Jeremy Ramsey he is a hard runner.

If you get to go I believe that you will be impressed with Jeremy Ramsey he is a hard runner.

I plan on making it to the game and I would say that for the fist quarter Ramsey will probably get his yards but not a lot. When the second, third quarter roll around I think that is where he will rack up the yards with the Pioneer defense wore out after playing over half the game. I don't think that he will play much of the fourth quarter because by then I think that it will be out of hand.