Coffee Co @ Cookeville

wingman10

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both defenses played poorly. Both teams had penaltys as well. Cookeville had about 3 Touchdowns called back on penaltys. Cookeville just got the big MO and coffie couldn't catch up. I wanna hear what all you people were saying earlier about how CC was the "real deal"??? I told you, you shouldnt compare your team to a not so good shelbyville team. Coffie will still make the playoffs but other than that im not real sure about. As for cookeville, they just keep impressing and surprising teams. I thought coffie had alot of returners? didnt look that way tonight. Cookeville too much at home.

Wow. Coffee Co. special teams stink it up again. After Coffee takes the lead 14-7, the kickoff team lets Cookeville return the kickoff for a touchdown (just like Brentwood). Then Coffee fumbles the kickoff from Cookeville (just like Brentwood) and never recovers the lead again. I believe if the same problem cost me two games in three weeks I would get it fixed one way or another.

Coffee will never beat a quality team until some REAL attention is paid to special teams. It looks like they never work on them.

4 turnovers lost (all fumbles) for Coffee didn't help things.

i disagree i think cookeville could get passed the firtst they have a pretty solid team

Not with that kind of defense. Keep in mind that the teams in 3-5A get paired with teams in 4-5A come playoff time. Do you know who plays in 4-5A?? Smyrna, Riverdale, Lebanon, Wilson Central--teams that would most likely cream anybody in 3-5A.

Not with that kind of defense. Keep in mind that the teams in 3-5A get paired with teams in 4-5A come playoff time. Do you know who plays in 4-5A?? Smyrna, Riverdale, Lebanon, Wilson Central--teams that would most likely cream anybody in 3-5A.

Cookeville has done well against 4-5A teams over the past few years. The Cavs come up against Lebanon next week, so maybe they will not get "creamed" to bad by the blue devils.