Coffee Co @ Cookeville

wingman10

Coffee 28, Cookeville 22

Cookeville will score first and will fake kick and get the two-point conversion. Then kick an onside kick and recover and score again making it 15-0. Coffee will score and go for two and be denied making it 15-6. Raiders hit paydirt again and go for two again and be denied making it 15-12 at the half. Raiders take the ball and turn it over on downs at their own 32 yard line after going for it on fourth and five. Cookeville scores two plays later making it 22-12. Raiders march right down the field and go for two this time getting it making it 22-20. Raiders score late in the fourth with about two minutes and go for two again making it 28-22. Cookeville marches right down the field and has one last play. Coffee County holds to get the 28-22 win. This sounds about right.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coffee 28, Cookeville 22

Cookeville will score first and will fake kick and get the two-point conversion. Then kick an onside kick and recover and score again making it 15-0. Coffee will score and go for two and be denied making it 15-6. Raiders hit paydirt again and go for two again and be denied making it 15-12 at the half. Raiders take the ball and turn it over on downs at their own 32 yard line after going for it on fourth and five. Cookeville scores two plays later making it 22-12. Raiders march right down the field and go for two this time getting it making it 22-20. Raiders score late in the fourth with about two minutes and go for two again making it 28-22. Cookeville marches right down the field and has one last play. Coffee County holds to get the 28-22 win. This sounds about right.

Rukidnme,is this a prediction or fairytale?I say Cookeville kicks the pee out of CC then kicks them for getting wet. Cookeville 35 CC 14 GO CAVS!!!!

Edited by oldred63

Oh jeez... Who dragged in all of the middle school students?... Seriously, people... We are all fans of one team or another. Cheer for your team, but don't slander the opponent. I read through this entire thread and I am about sick of all the accusations. Here is something to think about. Brentwood was a tough team for the Raiders. In the first minute or so of the game, the Bruins had 2 touchdowns. I can't remember when the third touchdown came, but it was before the half. In the second quarter, the Raiders started to click. Remember, the Raiders were down 14 to 0 now. Before the half was up, the Raiders had rallied back with 2 touchdowns and allowed one more from Brentwood. 21-7 at the half, Brentwood. The Raiders came back out and didn't allow anymore points until the final 4 seconds of the game when Brentwood caught a long pass to set up a last second field goal. 24-21 Bruins final. Even though the Raiders lost, I was content with the play that the showed. Not only content, excited! The Shelbyville game only assured me that CC is for real this year. You better believe that CC will be ready to win another game. I predict 21-21 at the half. 36 - 21 Raiders final.

Edited by Sukrillux

We'll 14 pts last year at home would prove that.

what about the 45 and 34 points the two years before that?

last year was a rebuilding year for coffee county

and just in case you don't know what an average is you add the three totals since price has been here, 45+34+14=93 then divide that by 3... so 93/3=31

Edited by 5A football fan