Coffee Co @ Cookeville

wingman10

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same thing louisville is saying patsy mtsu,great 7-6 win against florida pan american international to win a game against a juggernaut like that will put you on the map :thumb: You sure have turned the tone from mighty coffee county to mtsu,face it your knowledge is limited you proved that by your lincoln county statement!!!!Keep your head up though maybe one day you will get a clue?

So I didn't bother to look up Lincoln County's past. All I remember is the '89 being on their gosh darn sign in their stadium. I didn't recollect the '91 or '93. Big deal. I haven't been to Fayetteville's stadium since 1997 which I'm guessing you were in elementary school in that year. I really don't care about high school sports anymore. I dabble in it every now and then. I thought maybe Manchester had something this year, but seeing how they laid down for Cookeville, they've shown me nothing more than I've seen out of Manchester the past 20 years--another loss. Big deal. My high school team hardly ever won, but my college team is doing just fine now with our new coaching staff--alot better than Tennessee Tech or Austin Peay has done or will ever do.

Edited by SemperFiBlue

First of all you dont care much 4 high school fb yet your on a hs web site?Plus you are pumped to the max about a 7-6 win over transylvania university!!!!!! B) Just a question what has your team accomplished that has you so fired up?Im just guessing but i believe you may have talked to the new head coach at mtsu so know you feel he is the best ncaa coach since the bear.Did he give you a free booster club sticker or a press guide?

First of all you dont care much 4 high school fb yet your on a hs web site?Plus you are pumped to the max about a 7-6 win over transylvania university!!!!!! :D Just a question what has your team accomplished that has you so fired up?Im just guessing but i believe you may have talked to the new head coach at mtsu so know you feel he is the best ncaa coach since the bear.Did he give you a free booster club sticker or a press guide?

So I didn't bother to look up Lincoln County's past. All I remember is the '89 being on their gosh darn sign in their stadium. I didn't recollect the '91 or '93. Big deal. I haven't been to Fayetteville's stadium since 1997 which I'm guessing you were in elementary school in that year. I really don't care about high school sports anymore. I dabble in it every now and then. I thought maybe Manchester had something this year, but seeing how they laid down for Cookeville, they've shown me nothing more than I've seen out of Manchester the past 20 years--another loss. Big deal. My high school team hardly ever won, but my college team is doing just fine now with our new coaching staff--alot better than Tennessee Tech or Austin Peay has done or will ever do.

Semper, where in the world do you get that Coffee Co. laid down for Cookeville? Our Red Raiders lay down for no one. They fought hard in this game but unfortunatley the turn over bug hit them as well as bad tackeling on Special Teams. If you call that laying down then buddy your watching the wrong sport.