AC VS FULTON

bigboy 92

Fulton's got this game by 4 td's!!! I know AC has always been a good match for us especially because of their size. But I see our speed getting around AC. Not only that but our D is rock solid!!! I would like to see a little more passing from Jock, but I guess he still has some work to do!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton by 28 in this one.

Falcons better be careful ... everybody on this thread is picking Fulton Big .... last week all I saw was AE over Fulton ...... and look what happened ... just because AC lost to Greenville and didnt score doesnt mean they wont be ready .... Greenville must have a heck of a team this year .... Falcons Beware !!!!!!

Falcons better be careful ... everybody on this thread is picking Fulton Big .... last week all I saw was AE over Fulton ...... and look what happened ... just because AC lost to Greenville and didnt score doesnt mean they wont be ready .... Greenville must have a heck of a team this year .... Falcons Beware !!!!!!

While most of us were pleasantly surprised at Greeneville's performance against AC,I think most of us here are reserving judgement until our conference play begins. They played with a heck of a lotta heart and discipline, which was apparently lacking in the AC squad that showed up in Greeneville. Basically, AC got showed up by a sophomore QB, a senior LB, and a bunch of mostly undersized sophomores and juniors. AC had better play smarter if it wants to have a chance against Fulton.

While most of us were pleasantly surprised at Greeneville's performance against AC,I think most of us here are reserving judgement until our conference play begins. They played with a heck of a lotta heart and discipline, which was apparently lacking in the AC squad that showed up in Greeneville. Basically, AC got showed up by a sophomore QB, a senior LB, and a bunch of mostly undersized sophomores and juniors. AC had better play smarter if it wants to have a chance against Fulton.

AC will keep it close for most of 2 quarters and then when everyone starts to get the hands on the hips, Rogan breaks loose. Happens time and time again. Speed kills. Blinding speed makes for a 4 TD win. Falcons by 24.....are they ever going to get a kicking game??

AC will keep it close for most of 2 quarters and then when everyone starts to get the hands on the hips, Rogan breaks loose. Happens time and time again. Speed kills. Blinding speed makes for a 4 TD win. Falcons by 24.....are they ever going to get a kicking game??

I dont see him havin a break out game after two quarters because the mavericks from what i understand are prob goin 2 be the ones in shape while you see fultons hands on their hips cuz i have saw them mavs in summer workouts workin their butts off to give them that extra energy in the second half that will help them win ball games and get them back in the playoffs

I dont see him havin a break out game after two quarters because the mavericks from what i understand are prob goin 2 be the ones in shape while you see fultons hands on their hips cuz i have saw them mavs in summer workouts workin their butts off to give them that extra energy in the second half that will help them win ball games and get them back in the playoffs

...while Fulton was on the couch eating cheetos? Ok.

:thumb: